Sign in to follow this  
APT

Andrews E30 Sedan

leave the centre caps off it looks better

Edited by rjac001

those rims arnt really my thing :/ but each to their own i guess.

other than that looking good :)

Thanks for the comments guys, this shouldn't of taken this long but we all know how these garage projects go..

Would i do it again ?

Yes, as long as your car isn't a daily driver, I will admit i learnt a bit more about my car and how things work. I spent about $2500 for new parts (AKG bushes, M3 brakes +control arm, whiteline sway bars, coilovers etc.) which i reckon is quite reasonable considering all the parts i changed.

If you wanted just the brakes upgrade i would advise to check out massive brakes 4 stud brake kit - a lot less hassle IMO.

Next project will have some boost B)

I had to raise the car a few mm and adjust the shocks stiffer due to rubbing in the rear under load and simply driving through corners..

Just drove it through Whitford to test and ive still got some rubbing in the rear im thinking i have to get some thinner tyres ive currently got 215/45's might have to go to 205/40's all around.. Any ideas ? firmer springs ?

Small Update.

Recently i have had a new Exhaust system made up with a Remus twin in twin out muffler and to new resonaters, would also like to say thanks to Johno for hooking me up with some new tyres 205/40/17's Toyo DRB's

Had the 4nRotary Supershow yesterday and managed to win Best Euro.

post-4245-1319321578.jpg

Small Update.

Recently i have had a new Exhaust system made up with a Remus twin in twin out muffler and to new resonaters, would also like to say thanks to Johno for hooking me up with some new tyres 205/40/17's Toyo DRB's

Had the 4nRotary Supershow yesterday and managed to win Best Euro.

NICE MAN!

More pics :)

Edited by crazyarab

Sorry guys i didn't take anymore pics on the day was too busy, i only had my front kit resprayed everything else wasn't too bad.

I will have to get some more professional photos soon, might have to enter in the January Nats have a few things i want to do to the car.

I got plenty of photos from it from the Supershow. Congratulations on taking out best euro.

Also what did you use to blacken out the window trim? And did you take them off to do it? Or mask off the surrounds and spray them still attached? I want to do them to my car.

The trim was taken off and painted when it had a respray done on the car. Its not too hard to take off just have to be gentle not to bend the metal.

Thanks man, exhaust has only been on for a week so i am getting use to the nice sound.

I found another photo from the show on the interweb.

post-4245-1319447128.jpg

Here is what I managed to get. Excuse the quality as I don't have photoshop to edit them on my laptop. I can send you the high res ones later as well if you like.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks bloody brilliant, well done!

Thansk for those photos Kaz,

Yeah i do agree will be dropping both front and back abit lower - will need to roll the rears out abit more.

Been thinking about rebuilding another set of wheels for the January show which will definately set it off and be different. - will see how funds are after Christmas.

Thanks for the postive feedback team!

Close to a year since last post, took the car out of the garage and went for a quick drive around Whitford:

Posted Image

Got bored so i got around to this:

Posted Image

Edited by APT

Close to a year since last post, took the car out of the garage and went for a quick drive around Whitford:

Posted Image

Got bored so i got around to this:

Posted Image

That is awesome, a credit to your taste and care as an owner!

A small update, fixed the cars odometer.

Here's a pic of my interior with the new steering wheel :D

Posted Image

All comes together nicely! Best e30 steering wheel. Like the handbrake gaiter too haha.