Sign in to follow this  
BreakMyWindow

tidy e34 540i6

This is the car I was talking about ages ago in a thread about 540is's that was parked behind Chch BMW (now Jeff Gray). It's an absolutely stunning car. Totally going to check this out today and kick some tyres! :D

Not if I get there first Mark!

Ohh the style 5's look perfect on that colour.

Do want.

they must have had a special on light grey leather for these cars....sure is a nice one though

Looks like its in such a nice condition too.

Someone buy it! It could do with a Bimmersport sticker on the back.

I went in and drove this on friday, its an amazing car and if i hadnt just done my conversion i would buy it!

My wee wee has been struck by rigor mortise......

I miss my E34.

I need, want, lust and wish I had that

Just went and had a squizz.... beautiful car. Would only need minor cosmetic work (Wheels could use a refurb - some curbing and clearcoat peelage), a couple of pin head dents on the drivers door and a few small scuffs and scratches here and there. Interior is perfect.

Might pop back tomorrow when I don't look like scum in my filthy "working on the car" jeans and t-shirt and see if I can take it for a spin round the block.... might take my Dad too and convince him to buy it!

Nice colour

Nice wheels (staggered style 5's)

Looks to be a minter!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-249670005.htm

Wow, haven't heard of this one! Nice car....!

There are two I know of in Auckland in the same colour. One of them has the plate Blu M5 which I haven't seen for awhile. It had an aftermarket exhaust so big one could almost crawl into it and it made a huge racket. I drove it when it was for sale around 4 years ago and it had like 190kms on the clock,. The other car seems to have has had a hard life over the last 4-5 years and I see it every so often at BM Workshop Botany. It has done like 220kms as well.

Both have the style 5's.

I saw the red 540is in Hamilton the other day. It has the plate M5r. Looks very tidy.

Not too many low km examples around of these things.

I know there was a debate about how these things are worth - especially in the light that their M-powered brothers are going for around $11-$15k (albeit with higher mileage), but I still feel a car like this should command near what they want by virtue of its condition. It looks fantastic.

SS

Great to see another lovely example around.

Quick question:

What's the difference between the 540iS and the 540iLE?