Sign in to follow this  
gjdavis

E36 320 v 325 v 328

Having come from an E36 328i auto. Make sure you get a full service history. Service the gearbox if its an import with a full auto tranny flush. Mine was smooth as.

As for manual, trust me on this; a happy wife makes you a happy man. Its not worth the trouble replacing clutches or fixing fences. Buy yourself a proper sports car with a proper gearbox once you can afford it.

Lovely cars, watch the interiors but mechanically, hard to fault :)

Cheers.

We not gunna be driving very often in heavy traffic. It will mainly be used for weekend drives and holidays so I wouldn't expect to have much trouble with the gearbox.

I tried to put a baby seat, sans baby, in the coupe.

What a joke!

What a joke!

Sell the baby then.. did you ??... you still have the coupe :D

What a joke!

Would be easier if the seat slid further forward

My mate might be keen on selling this e36 328i Coupe Manual with all the M3 bodykit etc and 18's m parallel wheels lowered on H&R adjustable suspension and done 103,000kms. Mint Car in and out with Dark Yellow leather. Maybe 12-13k. Absouloutely Mint Car.

post-2085-1256792642.jpg

post-2085-1256792672.jpg

post-2085-1256792704.jpg

have you ever tried to get a baby in and out of a car seat in the back of a coupe ?!?!

I haven't had a baby yet, so no. I keep thinking how hard can it be? I guess I'll find out when I do.

My mate might be keen on selling this e36 328i Coupe Manual with all the M3 bodykit etc and 18's m parallel wheels lowered on H&R adjustable suspension and done 103,000kms. Mint Car in and out with Dark Yellow leather. Maybe 12-13k. Absouloutely Mint Car.

I'm after a 4 door auto.

If mine is a 95 kiwi new 328i would it have the ZF trans? Are these 5 or 4 speed? I always thought it was 4..

all 6cyl m50 type engines are 5spd auto .

2,3,4,D ,N,R,P

Talked to the missus about gettting a manual coupe..................

She then asked if I would be happy single..... hmmmm decisions decisions :lol:

We get a baby, now toddler out of the back of the E30, it's a piece of cake if you have any semblance of upper body strength. My partner is 53kg and she can pull him in and out.

We get a baby, now toddler out of the back of the E30, it's a piece of cake if you have any semblance of upper body strength. My partner is 53kg and she can pull him in and out.

My partner is just lazy, lol I hope she doesn't read this :o

I wouldn't have a problem with the loading and un-loading of the little one, but I'm not the one looking after him all week

Manual 328i > partner ;)

G/l with the search man.

Just want to say thank you very much to everyone here for their help. Will have to buy a B/S sticker when I get the new car :)