Sign in to follow this  
charles28

E30 with original 28,000ks

Mint example with extremely low km's but .............. "tell him he's dreaming"

Depends if there's anyone out there that is desperate for a car with low k's

IMO it's not excessively priced when you balance up the fact that it's probably the lowest mileage E30 in the country & although not really at all that collectable, it probably wouldn't loose a great deal of it's value.

If it is that one from Turners, the 5k realization was just an estimate, it could have gone for alot more.

Depends if there's anyone out there that is desperate for a car with low k's

IMO it's not excessively priced when you balance up the fact that it's probably the lowest mileage E30 in the country & although not really at all that collectable, it probably wouldn't loose a great deal of it's value.

:blink:

You'd have to be insane to spend 10k on a 20 year old 316i just because it has those magical low k's.

Look at the prices of E30s, and just manual BMWs in general. Also 316i are basic spec, missing all the good stuff other E30s have. Not even an RPM counter.

Edited by E30ONP

wow, never seen an E30 without a radio, other than the South Auckland Edition.

thats why its only got 28k. what a boring car to drive

but you never know there could be someone out there thats looking for a car like that

must be the lowest spec car around, also, would anyone know why its got the speaker balancer switch but no head deck?

They had to give it something, people would get board and keep pressing the hazard lights otherwise.

I would just market it as a Type-R.

Do not want.

would anyone know why its got the speaker balancer switch but no head deck?

last time i saw it at turners it had all speakers aswell, haha

would anyone know why its got the speaker balancer switch but no head deck?

Someone must've taken it out.. They came with the normal E30 tape/radio.

:blink:

You'd have to be insane to spend 10k on a 20 year old 316i just because it has those magical low k's.

Look at the prices of E30s, and just manual BMWs in general. Also 316i are basic spec, missing all the good stuff other E30s have. Not even an RPM counter.

I'm in no way shape or form saying that I'd buy this car, but perhaps someone that was after a low mileage E30 would.

Just because 10 large can score you a M325i, a really good one doesn't mean that everyone is looking for one. The attraction of this car is the fact that it has low k's (we've established that) but also it's most probably a one owner & NZ New. Car's in this condition also don't come along every day & someone out there will perhaps appreciate that.

this car must should continue stay in the show room.keep it DRY .not keep it DRIVE.

I'm in no way shape or form saying that I'd buy this car, but perhaps someone that was after a low mileage E30 would.

Just because 10 large can score you a M325i, a really good one doesn't mean that everyone is looking for one. The attraction of this car is the fact that it has low k's (we've established that) but also it's most probably a one owner & NZ New. Car's in this condition also don't come along every day & someone out there will perhaps appreciate that.

+1 and if it was a M325i it would be fetching the high $30's close to the M3 prices

+1 and if it was a M325i it would be fetching the high $30's close to the M3 prices

+55.23 LOL

Yeah, it can't be compared to a 200,000km M325i IMO - that car sir's/madam's is not a car you come across every day. It's an ideal showroom car or collectors car, even the kind of thing you should see in a higher end BMW dealership somewhere, it would look epic in the showroom beside say a new 3 series or the likes, providing the paint and everything is as good as the photo's depict.

Edited by Clinton

Just because it has low kms doesn't mean it will become a collectors item. Especially being a 4 door drab grey 316. If it could be a PFL and auto also, it would be the least desirable E30 model available. So it is only two steps from that point.

A collectors item is something that is desired. The more it is desired the more valuable it becomes. IMO.

Can never see this machine ever being desired. It was just one of the lucky ones that rarely saw sunlight.

Edited by driftit

If it could be a PFL and auto also, it would be the least desirable E30 model available. So it is only two steps from that point.

What you saying about Pre-Facelifts??? <_<

Chrome Bumpers FTMFW!!