Sign in to follow this  
c.robertson00

Mean MR2 lol

Pretty rough, but that model of MR2 is a real blast to drive. Mid Engined and RWD FTW

I was about to post this myself. IMHO, I really don't think the car is worth the asking price. Looks like someone was given a box of lights & cellotape for christmas & the modifications are a little on the bad taste side for me, like they wouldn't suit my GTS with the under lights, matt black coachwork e.t.c. LOL

I know who used to own that car. It's F UCK ED.

My low mileage, mint condition, manual, NA, targa-top sw20 in red was only $3,500 over a year ago. Only mod is some decent springs. If I hadn't had to get a new rear bumper when the gf forgot to set the handbrake on a hill, it'd still be the mintest near-stock non-turbo MR2 I've ever seen. That said you have to look to see the colour diff on the bumper.

Tell him he's dreaming. If anyone wants mine for $4,500 they can have it.

Can go into the e39 fund.

I new paint job, new rims and get rid of the horrible floor mats and it wouldn't look too bad. The price is a bit much though.

poor dude its on another forum to hassling him haha

heres my 2nd mt2 miss my e34 tho was so gangsta haha

Posted Image

gotta love this . take i nice close up picture of teh subwoofer control that you screwed into the dash .

why not mount it underneth so its hiden instead or wrecking the dash :wacko:

Posted Image

and blury outside photo's of the car .

Wow that's special. Especially love the bass volume screwed straight into the top of the dash.

Wouldn't touch it with yours.

Seriously, who cares?

Why even post it here in the first place? I don't think there are any potential buyers on here, so why bring it our attention in the first place.

im personally loving the Subwoofer in the boot.. okay on any other car, but you have the sub, then the noisy ass engine, and then the passenger cell! at least put it in the front boot! is pointless weight where it is

Seriously, who cares?

Why even post it here in the first place? I don't think there are any potential buyers on here, so why bring it our attention in the first place.

I agree.

Yet another pointless 'laugh at the Trade Me guy' thread.

Edited by westy

I always wondered how an sw20 would look in matte black.

They are a giggle to drive

Why the *4%^ is this thread still alive. Any more posts and my computer will crash with a "too many retarded posts overflow".

sh*t car, sh*t price, sh*t thread.

End.