Sign in to follow this  
DRTDVL

Things i love about this site!

1. Age Range - it's not many forums that you get a mix age groups as you do on here... It's fantastic!

2. Income Ranges - I love the fact that some people are talking about their $120,000 car along with the $500 first car guy... it's really refreshing to see... usually most fanboy sites are so target specific they only attract price range specific groups... if that makes sense...

3. Willingness to share information - You have people like Glenn that although it might cost them business offer advice for people to resolve problems at home... It's very rare for business to let go of intellectual property as freely as it is here..

4. You sponsors - They rock... only a couple of forums do i know of that sponsors as active as they are on here... It's really nice to know they take an active role in the on-line discussions and provide invaluable advice to others

There are a few other reasons also but those are a few of the understated ones in my mind... we the first two...

Yes i've been enjoying my last day of work, and i'm well oiled so i'm typing lots of crap but yes...

Bimmersport - you guys have a great club, thanks for letting me be a part of it for the last 11 months... I know many forums with many more members but have half the meets/events/activities and passion for the club as you guys... :rolleyes:

Chur. Have another beer :P

But yes.. If it wasnt so good I wouldnt have hung around.. Made some good mates on here!

that sounds like a leaving speech :o

but +1 anyway

Edited by Jamez

If I may add to the guys that had the vision to set the whole thing up in the first place

The great comedy that has unfolded at times was great to have a good laugh after a crappy day

Merry Christmas everyone Allan

Cheers fellas on behalf of the admin/mods is great to see people are getting what this site was set up for and in the future! :) community.

Must say I totally love heading back daily to check topics / builds etc etc. Some great oppertunities and some great relationships have been formed over the years.

Great to have people contributing their knowledge as said before. You hang out on a lot of US sites and everyone is so close gaurded due to the compedidtive nature of trying to make a buck. With this site we are lucky to have the wealth of knowledge weather it be the new person with a fresh approach to modding or the racing fraternity, we are spoilt.

I second everything. 'Tis a great website with a bunch of great people.

Thanks and merry christmas to everyone, especially those who have given their time and knowledge to help amateurs like me.

Cheers.

+alot on everything, the help advise and chats on here are all good, i work in a family buisness so internet isint monitored or restricted, and bimmersport is the 1 site that pritty much everyday it sits on in the back so if i need help or can help someone ill do what i can....well working.......

but anyway yea thanks to everyone that makes this site and merry christmas to you all!

Very well put Heath...even when you were p____d .... I mean oiled

We all love you too :wub: even though your a bit twisted and love pugs... you will grow up though and get a proper car soon ??... I hope

now now you two or is it Christmas pud at twenty paces haha

I'd also like to say, its great when people are happy to help out or lend tools :D Like today, didnt have the socket/tool I needed and "Eagle" came round to let me use it & had a chat. Was all good. Good to see there are people like this around!

Simfono mazi sou Heath. Is a very well sorted forum, good stuff everyone :)

Man loooove moment.

Made a few good mates from here too, most of you fellas are fun to drink with too! Especially you, Glenn, Raow. ;)

I like the fact it is a NZ site mention a car or business or person and someone on here will know them tis a small village New Zealand.

You can genuinely learn on here and not back out with a boot load of bullshit.

Cheers Heath, it's great to hear that all the hard work is appreciated.

Thanks to everyone and the sponsors for making it the club it is.

Ollie