Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ari Gold

This or that?

This without even seeing that!

I don't want a japanese wagon no matter how fast it is, so I'm with the Porsche on this one, BUT, for that money if I were to go Japanese I could be tempted by the right GTR, NSX, or even 370Z or Mazda RX#.

Guest Ari Gold

Feel free to come up with your own this or thats' so we can discuss moar.

This.

Even though the Stagea is probably really fast... Would rather the style.

Wat retard spent that much money on a stagea, i cant talk but at least mine's and e30

Or a bit of the other..

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-261979871.htm

Never been a fan of this, and as for that, well it may have lots of shiny bits, but it is still a Nissan!

Or a bit of the other..

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-261979871.htm

Never been a fan of this, and as for that, well it may have lots of shiny bits, but it is still a Nissan!

I'm a fan of QUALITY & not QUANTITY, that Nissan would be like driving an accordion. YUK! (sorry)

Thats me uncles old M5, it was at 80k, obviously come down. He traded it on a S4 convertible of all things.

You'd have to be joking on that initial question, who would have that ricer over that MK II God on wheels?

Edited by Clinton

Wat retard spent that much money on a stagea, i cant talk but at least mine's and e30

Will we ever see you driving it ???..... waiting...waiting ....waiting ?? Whats happening Andrew ??? Update ??

In response to Stagea: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-274175644.htm

And that Porsche is hella hot, but for a few more $$ the BTR2 Turbo would be my pick. And now were also in the territory of RS4's, S5's, M5's, Dodge Vipers; all of which I would not say no to!

But for 85k at my age I think this with a turbo, widebody and 12" rears would keep me smiling while I invest the rest on a house deposit.

But for 85k at my age I think this with a turbo, widebody and 12" rears would keep me smiling while I invest the rest on a house deposit.

Haha thanks Pjay :)

993 first, 964 a close second then daylight back to the Cossie (bet it is still a caged animal to drive although it does look pretty dated aesthetically now).

The photos of the Nissan say it all for me - the first 10 are of Aeroquip fittings and braided lines. It isn't until you get to #11 before you see how gouge-my-eyes-out-with-a-fork ugly the car actually is. Nice build no doubt and 900hp is fearsome, but I can't understand the logic of doing it to one of those! There can't be many people out there prepared to part with $85k for something like that - especially at the moment.

My 2c.

993 first, 964 a close second then daylight back to the Cossie (bet it is still a caged animal to drive although it does look pretty dated aesthetically now).

The photos of the Nissan say it all for me - the first 10 are of Aeroquip fittings and braided lines. It isn't until you get to #11 before you see how gouge-my-eyes-out-with-a-fork ugly the car actually is. Nice build no doubt and 900hp is fearsome, but I can't understand the logic of doing it to one of those! There can't be many people out there prepared to part with $85k for something like that - especially at the moment.

My 2c.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

I seriously wouldn't pay 10k for that if anything at all. It's worth at best 1/4 what he's spent. Nothing has been done tastefully, the colour on it is horrid. The guy has either too much money or too much debt, it is sir a bucket of weeze!

I hate things like it too, but the old saying goes, whatever floats your boat. I could also imagine how un-reliable the thing would be, how thirsty it would be, it would just piss me off. I don't rekon it will sell for anything anywhere near that money unless some arsehat come drunk clown has had 85k given to him/her because a person that has had to work for 85k isn't going to spend it on that & no finance company would touch it so the boy racer type person will be left out.

Edited by Clinton

I'm a fan of QUALITY & not QUANTITY, that Nissan would be like driving an accordion. YUK! (sorry)

Steady on i play the accordion! haha.

Id take the porsche any day though. I saw 'that' was a Nissan and my mind was decided already

there is a Stagea with an R34 skyline front end that must be a mate of a neighbour or something.. i see it once a week or so. that looks cool. But ugly as f*ck in stock (or not so stock, que 'that' photo) form

I couldn't have put it better myself.

I seriously wouldn't pay 10k for that if anything at all. It's worth at best 1/4 what he's spent. Nothing has been done tastefully, the colour on it is horrid. The guy has either too much money or too much debt, it is sir a bucket of weeze!

Cmon, 10k for a 900hp car... anyone would. Hell I'd pay 20k for a daihatsu charade with 900hp. I agree that it's not worth anywhere near 85k, but who couldn't resist 900hp... In anything.