Sign in to follow this  
Silver Fox

E30 M3 cab

Guest Simon*

It's still a beautiful car.

Please don't let this thread turn into a ridiculous shitfight like in the past. That's the only warning :)

Whatever you think of it's history, it's still an amazing car, just bootiful :wub:

:o HOLY...

Why would you sell!!??

That engine really is amazingly clean, even by anal car owner standards. I really can't get excited by cabs - the black one with the big brakes that's on Trade Me gets me going more (although I'd prefer smaller wheels ... which no doubt wouldn't fit over the brakes). I suspect I'm in the minority on that one

Edited by M3 Cab

Guest Ari Gold

There is no cab more desirable for the money - top down, system up, Pauanui boulevard cruising :D

It's not exactly going to lose value is it!

Still a very cool car and very nice to drive. Always a bonus to find an M3 that doesn't need work. Does anyone know of any other cabs in the country?

I saw a misanorot cabrio 2 years ago at mt eden rd and balmoral rd traffic lights. my jaw just dropped at the sheer presence of it, and how awesome it sounded as it overtook cars to merge up ahead. one of the sexiest cars i've seen on NZ roads. I dont remember the badge as it sped past, but i think it would have been this m3

Very cheap too, ultimate car!

Jeeze, I wonder if he'd swap my X5 for it!

I'm no expert on these, but there's more than one in NZ or is this the same red cab that we've seen on here before?

Edited by Clinton

Yeah thought so, it has to be too cheap??? I thought something like that was 80+

Yeh but last time it was on 16"(?) BBS RS. Its a beautiful car though.

Edit: I remember now, it didn't come with them though

Edited by An E30 Fan

If you look at E30 M3 values in the UK they have almost doubled in the past 2 yrs, saloon still a fav track day weapon (with enhancements).These cabs will be some of the best condition because not being tracked & limited numbers, proper restored cabs will be owned by collectors so you won't be able to find bargains.

You know you want it Ray, offer him $50k, they might take it. Seems it's owned by the Bank looking at the seller.

Certainly priced better than last time. Unfortunately I'm not in the position where I can spend that much on a car - esp. not one that'd spend 90% of the time in the garage. I love it.

That's the thing, you would love to drive it everyday but just couldn't, fear of sun exposure, rain, dirt etc :lol:

That's the thing, you would love to drive it everyday but just couldn't, fear of sun exposure, rain, dirt etc :lol:

"Theft, vandalism, poor parking, etc"

Still a lovely looking car.

If you started driving that car, 50 bucks says you wouldn't want to stop driving it :D

Yep, it's just one of those things that you've love to own but realistically need to be a millionaire & serious collector to own it. It's not an every day car it would just trash it & because of that is why I said the above. I think it's realistically priced, it's super rare.

That engine really is amazingly clean, even by anal car owner standards. I really can't get excited by cabs - the black one with the big brakes that's on Trade Me gets me going more (although I'd prefer smaller wheels ... which no doubt wouldn't fit over the brakes). I suspect I'm in the minority on that one

Dumb question perhaps but why is this pearler referred to as "cabbie"?and not convertible?

SA factory Baur's were just badged as Cabroilets; (not Baur's)

Just wondering if there was a reason......while i DREAM!

Priced right or not, there'd be keen interest from those with taste and a few Pounds / Aussie $ to spare!

vert, cabrio, cabbie, drop-top. Just slang, easy to say/type word for a soft-top model. Not sure what BMW call them. Probably cabriolet.