Sign in to follow this  
Parabolica

I new level of ugly...

So, somehow i fell upon this piece of hideous custard. Seems like an E30 crashed into a Corvette ZR1, a Wisemann, a Diablo and that rack by the checkout at Super Cheap that sells the really bad stickers and smelly things etc. Can anyone top this for ugly?

Oh and it also crashed into a Beaver. The animal.

post-5531-1275477673.jpg

Edited by Parabolica

what exactly is it???

i can only make out that its based on an e30 by the top of the doors and the mirrors

Edited by DRTE30

from what i could work out its a e30 cab at a French custom car show. Specs wise I have no idea.

Oh i just noticed the monster tach so the engine is probably fully worked n stuff aye.

Edited by Parabolica

Grill is 1930's BMW.

Im interested as to what there is to look at through the greenhouse on the bonnet.

Grill is 1930's BMW.

With the way most new BMW front designs have been going that will probably end up being a 2016 model look unless they snap out of making these hideous kidney grille variations sometime soon.

F01 7 series have a woeful grille amongst other new models.

I have found some worthy opponents. Foreigners are strange.

post-5531-1275478944.jpg

post-5531-1275478951.jpg

do want

post-1118-1275479386.jpg

Posted Image

Its called being different. All 3 of those cars owners' obviously spent alot of time & $ doing that.

I dont think I'd own one of them (or build one), but they built it, they like it. Good for them.

Its called being different. All 3 of those cars owners' obviously spent alot of time & $ doing that.

I dont think I'd own one of them (or build one), but they built it, they like it. Good for them.

All 3 of those cars owners are obviously sick in the head ... each to their own and all that but f**k me they are ugly wastes of money and space

That yellow one's grills look like it may of come of a later model Jag and those other 2 would not be so bad with less blinging rims and a more subtle paint job, though thats my opinion...everyones entitled to do whatever they want with their car!

All 3 of those cars owners are obviously sick in the head ... each to their own and all that but f**k me they are ugly wastes of money and space

Exactly!!

They are sh*t, and the people that made them are bigger fools than the cars.

Exactly!!

They are sh*t, and the people that made them are bigger fools than the cars.

So because they are different or non typical Bmw's... they are sh!t!!! Many people might think your car, mine or others are crap...does that make you, myself or others anyless a fool then those guys!?

Come on, please!!

What an epic panel gap on that yellow one. At least build it properly and save the remaining dignity

I have found some worthy opponents. Foreigners are strange.

I think those two seems to be the same car

So because they are different or non typical Bmw's... they are sh!t!!! Many people might think your car, mine or others are crap...does that make you, myself or others anyless a fool then those guys!?

Come on, please!!

There is different / non typical then there is downright ugly ... PC this PC that, they are hideous.

Guest Simon*

There is different / non typical then there is downright ugly ... PC this PC that, they are hideous.

Amen. Take his keys and shoot him in the kneecaps

The people defending the abortions in this thread need their man card taken away, pretty sure their dignity has already disappeared. Where do you people come from?

+ 1 for shooting them in the knee caps.

I have no dignity...

Kill them all with fire.

Of course you guys are going to say that!! seems to me there are generally 2 types of "BMW" owners, ones that love bmw's and ones who are to conservative for something different!!!

You only have to look at the trade me disscussion page and how many jump on the bandwagon to bag some young dude whom is selling his e30 with 20'' chromes and an "M" badge. Obviously he likes it, as will many others!!

You guys really need to get out of NZ and see some real cars...the cars in those pics (even though personally, not my style) are HUGE in the US and Japan, even in Germany and Europe the big style right now is riced up Euros!! NZ is behind(style wise)big time, Rat style is only just starting to catch on and was already huge throughout Europe when i was there end of 06.

@ brams, Do men need a man card to prove they are a man...also are you a V8 driver:lol: :P