Sign in to follow this  
Shady

Why only Trademe?

How come theres only a "Trademe Discussions" forum?

Why not make it "Online Auctions/Classifieds Discussions" as there is more than just Trademe in NZ.

Or have another seperate forum for "Other Auction Discussions" or something.

Just wondered.

because 95+% of the discussions are about trademe..? lol

because almost all other auction sites are useless, full of scamming halfwits, and have stuff nobody wants.

the reason trademe works is because you have to pay for it, so people dont bother listing useless crap/junk.

example of sella failure. M3 from the other day

Because then there's just another section when it isn't needed. Generally if something is for sale It falls in one of two categories. If your selling it personally it goes in "for sale" if its on TM, Sella, Turners etc it goes in "trade me." Helps keep things simple.

If you ask 99% of the general population what an "online auction site" was, They'd probably throw sheep at you.

But if you say "trade me" they know exactly what you're on aboot.

If we changed it to "TradeMe & For Sale discussions" would that make it easier for you to understand Malcolm ??

post-4408-1275595907.jpg

You have to much time on your hands!

Agreed Edited by AJ_D

If we changed it to "TradeMe & For Sale discussions" would that make it easier for you to understand Malcolm ??

That would confuse it with the real for sale section.

How come theres only a "Trademe Discussions" forum?

Why not make it "Online Auctions/Classifieds Discussions" as there is more than just Trademe in NZ.

Or have another seperate forum for "Other Auction Discussions" or something.

Just wondered.

The reason why was about 2-3 years a go we had so many posts about other peoples trade me auctions we created its own section as they really were littering the rest of the board, including diluting the real For Sale section.

It was named this to kick it off properly, It probably should include others like sella etc etc so the newbies on the site dont start the horrible habit of posting in other catagories again.

I think if you discussed a worth while auction from another online auction site in that section nobody would lose sleep over it. It's just name.

I agree with Mark...if e-bay/sella or other online sites are discussed i would like to think people would not blow their top about it!

Wow. So many haters. Just asked a simple Q - So just wanted a simple A.

Settle down people.

Simple answer is no.

Another thread fail.

closed.

I think if you discussed a worth while auction from another online auction site in that section nobody would lose sleep over it. It's just name.

Thats exactly what the intention was.