Sign in to follow this  
Boost Junky

1989 E30 Facelift Coupe 2.5L

Hey guys selling the E30 Coupe as I need a wagon to make life easier carting my guitar gear around. Looking for $4500ono and ill get a cert sorted otherwise ill take $3500. Had a fresh coat of colour slapped on her about 2 months ago by Jonny aka Bellicose.. big ups too him. Slammed a fresh battery in her a week ago. Sitting on lowered springs, 16" AC Shnitzers at the mo.

Sitting up front is a PFL M20B25 which is mated upto a Getrag 260, replaced the shifter bushes 2 months ago and slapped in a Z3 Short shifter kit. Has a nice tidy black cd player to match the interior with some run of the mill panasonic 6x9 in the rear and duno what the front speakers are.

Open to swaps for a corolla wagon or similar reliability, if the car is less superior then cash my way also.

Cheers guys

Luke

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Had a fresh coat of colour slapped on her about 2 months ago by Jonny aka Bellicose.. big ups too him. Slammed a fresh battery in her a week ago. Sitting on lowered springs, 16" AC Shnitzers at the mo.]

Haha.

Goodluck with the sale man, not cool that your finally leaving e30 ownership!

M50 Turbo it... go on Luke.... you know you want to! :D

Whats it need Cert. for anyway?

GL with sale, wish i could buy it to M50 turbo,would look super sweet with a cage in it

Is the kit Plastic or FG? Genuine or Reps?

^ The wheels are genuine e30 fitment 16x7.5 Schnitzers.

The kit is genuine techII plastic. The wheels are what Incary said haha didnt know they were genuine but now i do :) Ill get another E30 one day John.

*adds generic offer for 1994 Magna Wagon*

GL with sale, tis a nice car indeed.

Edited by antil33t

Thanks guys :) Oh and i forgot to mention I put 4 brand new tyres on it just before the Hamilton V8's also so they are fairly fresh

Thanks guys :) Oh and i forgot to mention I put 4 brand new tyres on it just before the Hamilton V8's also so they are fairly fresh

Minus the skids? :lol:

Damn, wish I didnt have 3 different projects going atm then I'd be jumping at this! Looks hot!

Did you swap this for your Turbo E30 you were building?

Why cant you have This + a Wagon?

I was pondering last night that this car would be such a cool car to drop all my m50 conversion into and then drop the engine and everything out of this car into my e30. Wouldn't cost too much and I'd have a spare manual 325i to get some costs back on.. what a shame I'm off overseas next week.

GL with sale mayne.

If in hadn't bought the e36ti i would have got this instead.. Such a good price.

If in hadn't bought the e36ti i would have got this instead.. Such a good price.

i probably would have too :P

but an e28 is just as cool :)

Probally has 150kms on it by now wont it? its a beautiful car to drive I wish i still had it but with the boost lol..

Rear 6x9's are kenwood arent they? and i think the fronts are pioneer and it still has the amp kit wired in from when i had a sub in the boot.

good luck with the sale i hope it goes to someone who will look after it :)

Buy it back and swap the lot into it

Minus the skids? :lol:

Damn, wish I didnt have 3 different projects going atm then I'd be jumping at this! Looks hot!

Did you swap this for your Turbo E30 you were building?

Why cant you have This + a Wagon?

Nah thats why i sold the weapon to get away from the temptation of skids haha. Yea swapped it for the turbo E30 which i finished. Why? Because money aint that easy to come by my friend haha!

Keen. PM sent.

Replied PM

Probally has 150kms on it by now wont it? its a beautiful car to drive I wish i still had it but with the boost lol..

Rear 6x9's are kenwood arent they? and i think the fronts are pioneer and it still has the amp kit wired in from when i had a sub in the boot.

good luck with the sale i hope it goes to someone who will look after it :)

Yea the clock says about 150kms which is pretty good, not sure on the motor though still going strong I think it needs some attention though maybe vacuum leaks or AFM issue as it runs a bit rough when I first start it in the morning for the first 30-40sec.

Oh yea they are kenwood my bad lol and yup the amp wiring kit is all still there. Thanks for clarifying Lindin :)

Buy it back and swap the lot into it

Yea what he said haha :)

Oh and guys my pc is currently out of order so may take a while to reply to topic if anyone wants to call me then my nmber is 0276992178

Cheers guys, Luke

this makes me sorta regret selling my Schnitzers that never actually made it onto the car lol

How many kms does the car have? please pm me? prettty keen. would have to the the e36 though :P

Keen. PM sent.

Go for it Brett-can vouch its a goodie

Thanks for that Mark. Just to let you all know I have had several offers at $3500 as is where is so at this stage its first in first serve. Unless im made a better offer.

Cheers guys, Luke

Haha-more interwebcest lol.