Sign in to follow this  
fuzyfrog

Gran Turismo 5

would love to know who you are getting/got the game from =D i think sony would love to know. $50,000 fine =D

Of course they would...they would probably love to know the millions that mod and play copied games too :P

I'm getting mine from a guy who knows a guy that knows several other guys and one is giving me my pre-ordered early...I'm sure if you had a cool manager/owner he would turn the blind eye for a mate he knows nothing will get back to him.

Make sure your not connected to the net while you play your GT5 early...There had been cases when you play a game pre-release, your online profile will become banned. :mellow:

Make sure your not connected to the net while you play your GT5 early...There had been cases when you play a game pre-release, your online profile will become banned. :mellow:

GRRR i was waiting for the comments for the online profile been banned =D

But DSE has rules that we play by im happy to wait.

Waited umpteen years. Whats another 2 days ;)

Ooooohhh forgot about that...would not have thought Sony/Polyphony would be so pendantic seeing as it's a purchased game.

Waited umpteen years. Whats another 2 days ;)

So true...the hype has been building so lets hope it's as good as expected.

Eh I got a review disk so I can go online all I want.

Online mode in GT only just started working for reviewers thats why big sites like IGN and Gamespot have not posted reviews yet.

Still cant wait for my proper signature edition on Thursday.

Hopefully will be receiving my copy in the post soon.

Once we all get our copies, I m keen for a Bimmersport members only online race hahaha B)

Edited by molehole1308

there are now 2 PS3 exclusives that I want

I wonder if it's really worth it buying a $600+ console just for 2 games

yes.

no wait.

HELL YES

:P

Once we all get our copies, I m keen for a Bimmersport members only online race hahaha B)

Sounds like a great idea...would love to put the whoop on some of you fancy schmancy Force GTers with my controller ;)

Wait and see what everyone says about them first, esp GT5 i'm very excited but dubious that it's not going to be another GT4/GT5 Prologue borefest

Wait and see what everyone says about them first, esp GT5 i'm very excited but dubious that it's not going to be another GT4/GT5 Prologue borefest

yea no way I'll be buying a PS3 this side of Xmas lol

the other game that I want it for is God of War and I already know that is ultra awesome after having played it extensively at a mate's place

Keen. Then I can be outclassed as a driver in the virtual world as well as the real world.

On the topic of is it worth buying a PS3 for 2 games - no. Well yes, if you can afford it.

I did and put myself several hundred dollars into overdraft with no means of paying it back in the short term. So my life pretty much is PS3 at the moment because I can't afford to do anything else haha.

Speaking of which, anyone in Tauranga know of any jobs hit me up and I'll buy you a box of beer - or two if it's decent job!

Lol I got a PS3 the day they came out for 1,200..seems like an eternity ago now.

Keen for online Pwnage of you all... Only problem is I dont even have time to play the fricken game.

Dare I say ... GT5>everything*

*up to and including bimmersport, work, girlfriend, fine weather, etc

Edited by Josh_

If you are feeling a little "Friendless" add me EUROLLN.

The stig doesn't have opposable thumbs though Henry?

Make the first challenge you have to use your first purchased car on a series of tracks, said challenge commences next monday night.

Im buying wheels for my set new of slicks for the e30. no GT5 for me.

Keen. Then I can be outclassed as a driver in the virtual world as well as the real world.

On the topic of is it worth buying a PS3 for 2 games - no. Well yes, if you can afford it.

I did and put myself several hundred dollars into overdraft with no means of paying it back in the short term. So my life pretty much is PS3 at the moment because I can't afford to do anything else haha.

Speaking of which, anyone in Tauranga know of any jobs hit me up and I'll buy you a box of beer - or two if it's decent job!

You'll have to beat me to it ;)

Keen for a bimmersport jam, once I can afford the game. I'm getting pretty good on prologue.

Unless my gf surprises me with a copy this week I don't think I'll have it till after summer, will get into it harrrrrrrrd though

Time spent playing with real cars > time spent with digital cars

Expense of Digital cars > Expense of real cars.

Besides, in GT4 you could buy a honda city turbo and install all the phat mods. Hopefully in GT5 you can do silly sh*t to things.

I'm sorta keen for a PS3 to play this TBH.

Edited by antil33t

Im buying wheels for my set new of slicks for the e30. no GT5 for me.

Its only $120 mate.

Are you looking at brand new "race" wheels??