Sign in to follow this  
bvm8w

POLISHED

Must've had sore knees for a while! That sucks man, insurance covered it right?

sh*t Jase, I'm gutted. Said it before, but will say it again - only e36 on BS that I REALLY liked.

Slimline sport seats ftw

Seriously, what sort of injuries did you get with that kind of impact?

small cut on the top of my head, half centimetre cut on the top of my finger and a little bruising, oh and my glasses flew out the window and landed on the footpath ,Very lucky!

Not an experience I want to go through again.

Must've had sore knees for a while! That sucks man, insurance covered it right?

Yeah legs squashed a little, bruising on the insides of my knees. I dont think id be walking if it was another millimetre more, insurance all paid out, all mods were listed and they were great to deal with. Thank god.

Yeah legs squashed a little, bruising on the insides of my knees. I dont think id be walking if it was another millimetre more, insurance all paid out, all mods were listed and they were great to deal with. Thank god.

Few people here should read this, look at the pictures, read it again and then realise why people like Glenn always suggest you do things by the book.

Glad you are O.K.

Weird place to take the hit, must have snapped around like bitch! Never lift off!

P.S Who were you insured through, they sound really good and I would like to transfer to them, my insurance company wont insure my cars once its modified even though I have 7 policies with them.

Hey Jason, glad to hear you walked away from it mate. Will have to go to the next ChCh meet to see your new toy.. if you have one already?

here are some pics of what a bmw looks like after sliding sideways into a power pole with way too much grunt.

Care to share what happened? Or would you rather not for insurance/liabilitys sake?

:mellow:

Sad loss, but hey just a car! One more meter back into door and you would be quite sick. Sure will be parts only, bent both sides. Your here for Christmas mate.

Sorry to see it, glad your okay though. This is why we drive BMW's with side intrusion bars...

sh*t Jase, I'm gutted. Said it before, but will say it again - only e36 on BS that I REALLY liked.

Cheers ,yea a shame for it not to be cruising around in its former glory, will never be the same again.

Would also like to know

Sorry, I'd be keen to know the insurance place too.

Edited by BLACK DORIS

Sorry, I'd be keen to know the insurance place too.

VERO, had to get a couple of valuations after the fact, but all ok.

VERO, had to get a couple of valuations after the fact, but all ok.

They came and saw me as well ( when it happened )

Edited by *Glenn*