Sign in to follow this  
Heino

328 it is boys! haha

I took the bimmer out on a photoshoot and well i fell in love with how amazingly a bmw drives and looks. So off to the auction we go to grab us a 1999 328i with 98,000kms on the clock :D

lol at that thread but im satisfied now.

As someone said before, it was a no brainer what was the superior car.

Can't really go wrong with an E46, specially with a decently sized engine.

Well, where are the pics?

Of my car? They are getting loaded onto the guys pc :P hes a professional photographer. I will post pics when i have them.

As someone said before, it was a no brainer what was the superior car.

Can't really go wrong with an E46, specially with a decently sized engine.

yeah.. my daddd was happy and emailed to view the e46 straight away hahaha even though its a 2.8l when my dad said nuffin over a 1.8. :D so im happy. and might soon be the proud owner of 2 bmw's. a E36 and a E46. :D

Edited by Heino

Missed out on the last thread, so I'll jump in on this one.

Your Dad must be a smart man, good choice Heino. I was 18 when I got my 328i, all my mates had skylines, Cefiros, laurels etc. and trust me, the BMW pulls more chicks than their POS jap turbo'd cars ;)

What if you pull a chick and then your car gets stolen/burnt/hit by a bus etc. Do said vehicularly inclined strumpets then leave you? Get a bike, slay them in a bush and you are the good chap by leaving and not breaking said strumpets heart, or leading them on. It's morally correct.

Good choice BTW.

yeah i gues sometimes its worth listening to the old fellas! hahaha Just incase u didnt know this is the beauty im talking about.

1999 bmw e46 328i with 98,000kms on the clock. No leather interior tho *sad*

If it becomes mine. it will get.

-my 18z put on it.

-my euro exhaust put on it.

-white and read taillights not orange ones.

-poddy for that extra HP! LOL

-some H&R springs hopefully

-Strut bar

-transplant my sounds from the e36 over.

-DEBADGE the 328i badge *looks smoother*

post-5706-1285156876.jpg

post-5706-1285156884.jpg

post-5706-1285156930.jpg

post-5706-1285156940.jpg

Edited by Heino

If it becomes mine. it will get.

-my 18z put on it.

-my euro exhaust put on it.

-white and read taillights not orange ones.

-poddy for that extra HP! LOL

-some H&R springs hopefully

-Strut bar

-transplant my sounds from the e36 over.

-DEBADGE the 328i badge *looks smoother*

+ Shaved bonnet for that smoother look? :P

+ Shaved bonnet for that smoother look? :P

could posibly do that aye! sh*t bro! your a genius! and hope to get it to a meet where you can meet me the "tool" hahahaha

Edited by Heino

A boy can dream cant he!

post-5706-1285158124.jpg

I've read this through twice now... there is no mention of pre-purchase inspection, mechanical inspection, a road test, a warranty ??... be very careful if your are buying this at auction. The SOGA does not apply for an auction and 75% of what is auctioned has something minor/major wrong with it. Sure dreams are free, they also can very quickly turn into nightmares... just be very careful. Is there any written history and copies of servicing receipts available to veiw ?

Good Choice man! My parents bought me my first BMW an e46 when i was 16, 4 years ago and it was Awesome. Good to see you went BMW over Jappa.

I took the bimmer out on a photoshoot and well i fell in love with how amazingly a bmw drives and looks. So off to the auction we go to grab us a 1999 328i with 98,000kms on the clock :D

lol at that thread but im satisfied now.

Nice choice young Heino.

Hang on............. I smell a tall tale here.

The photos of the car you supposedly took on a test drive and photoshoot are from Turners, and you are indicating that it is the one and same car you are buying.

How the F do you manage to take a car from TURNERS for a photoshoot and a test drive???

And this all happened overnight??? In between your original topic on what to choose and now???

Serioulsy, are you just takingthe piss???

Your LAST post in the other thread was at 9.45pm and yet by 12.07am in this thread you had emailed the guy, taken professional photos and test driven a car that is locked up at Turners??

Edited by e38king

Guest Simon*

sh*t I'm a mod and I'm gonna have to say IBTL too ;)

Get it checked. DON'T put a pod filter on it unless you want to make it slower.

Sell the ugly-as wheels on the E36 and get some actually decent ones to put on the E46 IF you end up getting it.

Drive responsibly and remember, an auto 328 with no LSD hates launches just as much as an auto 316 with no LSD. Probably more!

Nice choice young Heino.

The photos of the car you supposedly took on a test drive and photoshoot are from Turners, and you are indicating that it is the one and same car you are buying.

How the F do you manage to take a car from TURNERS for a photoshoot and a test drive???

And this all happened overnight??? In between your original topic on what to choose and now???

Your LAST post in the other thread was at 9.45pm and yet by 12.07am in this thread you had emailed the guy, taken professional photos and test driven a car that is locked up at Turners??

I like this guy

Nice choice young Heino.

Posted Image

Im pretty sure he's talking about his own one :P

I hope it all works out for you. Enjoy owning the E46, they are a good car.

Nice choice young Heino.

And i smell an ESOL student hahaha The car will be aa cheked. My dad emailed the consultant of the car to be view and test driven. I never said i took that bmw for a drive i took my own car for a drive and a photoshoot. go read what i said again.

Edited by Heino

sh*t I'm a mod and I'm gonna have to say IBTL too ;)

Get it checked. DON'T put a pod filter on it unless you want to make it slower.

Sell the ugly-as wheels on the E36 and get some actually decent ones to put on the E46 IF you end up getting it.

Drive responsibly and remember, an auto 328 with no LSD hates launches just as much as an auto 316 with no LSD. Probably more!

i like my wheels and im not a fan of standard bmw wheels. But i like bbs lms, if thats the right set im thinking about.

ahk, that makes more sence. i must say though, some of your posts can be quite confusing... glad you chose the bmw though. you will be glad you did in later years.

ohh and from my experience, i found either 19s or 20s look the best on e46's 18s just dont fill the guards enough.

Edited by DRTE30