Sign in to follow this  
5amchris

Price of gas.

its going up to 15% like everything but its also going up more!

Cant find anything to say when or how much its going up but why?

Sorry but they are driving me insane with all the price changing sh*t.

they better start using some of that money to build some good roads for once

Still cheaper than water.

And Milk

+1

It is stil not expensive compared to a lot of places in the world. And it will only add about $8-$10 to a FULL tank of gas. How many of you here fill up completely?

Well you will drive a V8 :P

Actually it f**king sucks, just add it to the list of other constantly rising prices/static wages,salaries.

I think its quite cheap still.

I mean look how much we pay for a liter of milk, and that is made on our door step in NZ, dairy central. Not sucked out of the ground thousands of KM's away then refined, blah blah.

I pay $5.70 for 4lts milk, at a local gas station ironically. $1.425/lt makes it well cheaper than gas.

In the last few months petrol/diesel and RUC have all gone up making it about 20 dollars a week more to run my car. IMO this is alot of you put this over a month or even year. They've put RUC up and GST aswell, but they put FKN GST on the RUC! A tax on a tax!

Guest Simon*

And that is why diesel RUCs badly need overhauling by the govt. Anything under 2 tonnes for private use should be on a different scheme <_<

There's not much economy in it anymore and the good euro diesels are a bit wasted here

I pay $5.70 for 4lts milk, at a local gas station ironically. $1.425/lt makes it well cheaper than gas.

4 Litres ??? I think you'll find they are 2L Tony

Guest Simon*

Told you over a zillion times to stop exaggerating Tony

2x 2L milk = $5.60 at my local dairy (and a few others around Hamilton) that = $1.40 p/L. So Tony is not exagerating. Unless some of you buy the expensive Milk which is no different to the Dairys cheap stuff (milk is milk).

And even though our fuel may look cheaper than other countries, some countries have a higher wage and/or cheaper rent/tax/living costs etc to begin with. EG Aus - an old workmate from Aus said he got paid twice what he did at my job (same hours) and the fuel was a little bit more but there other living expenses werent as bad as ours so they werent affected as badly by fuel costs. Everytime their Taxes/GST goes up, their wages usually increased also (would depend what job you had I spose though).

If you're paying $5.70 for 2L of milk then you need to go somewhere else. That's insane!

I pay $4something for 3L milk so I'll back up Westy on this.

I work casual at bp, and last time I worked it was $5 or $6ish for 2x2L bottle of milk.

But back on topic, I think gas is f**kn expensive, it doesn't need to go up more! Sure, it's not over $2 like it used to be, but still I say...

..BRING IT BACK TO UNDER $1 :o

:lol:

When I lived in Darwin, NT, 2L of Milk was $6AU, and it was just powdered milk rehydrated! Stop whinging :P

Got paid less, and gas price fluctuated hugely daily. Grass is greener, my ass ;)

Edited by Jacko