Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Rare 325ti

Only ever seen one of these was a few years ago. Would make an awesome pocket rocket, great example too.

TM Linkage

It's quite a lot of money really - I'm not sure that rare = good. You don't have to save much more to buy an M3...

There have been a couple on trademe in the past few months.

If it was an E36 it would be much more betterer

Yea - not too uncommon.

Personally I hate the E46 Ti - each end looks fugly to me - particually the front

Reacon the price is somewhat OTT too. That said - is a good example

Normally things that sell in small numbers sell in small numbers for a reason.

I wouldn't have thought it would be worth half that, what has the owner been smoking?

IIRC one sold on trademe could be this one a few months ago for around $13K

^^^^^ That sort of pricing would make sense.

Probably the person remembers what they paid for it new - hense trying to recoup

*SCHNITZER RUNNING GEAR .... Mmmmmk.

Yea I lold at that too. Someone please dont burst my bubble and tell me its true...

No bullshit, that car was 25k o.n.o when I first looked at it, I'm sure it was, either that or the Heineken was playing tricks on me.

Well, well wait long enough and it will appear. This ticks almost all the boxes for me, colour ,NZ , manual, 6 cylinder, compact hopefully all the finish and assemble bugs the e36's had have been ironed out. The price is way over the top ( as mentioned)around $15,000 I would have thought but time will tell if it sells or not. Their was an auto one for sale in Chch for $12,500 done 96,000k's which I thought was a bit on the steep side also. In looking at e36 , 46 ti's the prices seem to be all over the place. The ti is not every one's cup of tea admittedly but after looking around for a while I feel they have a charm all of their own.

i quite like them for what they are, but i wouldnt own a hatchback, not practical enough for a DD for me

If it was a 330td then hey.... WTF didn't they make those!

Edited by The Diesel Guy

Well, well wait long enough and it will appear. This ticks almost all the boxes for me, colour ,NZ , manual, 6 cylinder, compact hopefully all the finish and assemble bugs the e36's had have been ironed out. The price is way over the top ( as mentioned)around $15,000 I would have thought but time will tell if it sells or not. Their was an auto one for sale in Chch for $12,500 done 96,000k's which I thought was a bit on the steep side also. In looking at e36 , 46 ti's the prices seem to be all over the place. The ti is not every one's cup of tea admittedly but after looking around for a while I feel they have a charm all of their own.

You seen a auto 325ti for 12.5k ? E46?

This car is overpriced given, however that price for a higher mileage d auto is a vast gap in anyone's opinion.

I am the only owner Selling on behalf???????????