Sign in to follow this  
j.ingledew

Stickers

Hey everyone

I am just wondering how to go about getting some Bimmersport stickerss to throw on to my car and I am also considering doing a run of JDM arrow stickers (Shoshinsha mark or Wakaba mark) changed to black, red and yellow (German flag) just for a bit of a laugh. The JDM arrow I am talking about is the one bellow, would anyone be keen on it as the colours of the German flag?

post-9921-1300137532.png

You can find a link to buy the stickers in the marketplace from the bimmersport Homepage

Hey everyone

I am just wondering how to go about getting some Bimmersport stickerss to throw on to my car and I am also considering doing a run of JDM arrow stickers (Shoshinsha mark or Wakaba mark) changed to black, red and yellow (German flag) just for a bit of a laugh. The JDM arrow I am talking about is the one bellow, would anyone be keen on it as the colours of the German flag?

I was trying to find something like that a while back.

depending on the size / quality I might be interested Jake.

I was trying to find something like that a while back.

depending on the size / quality I might be interested Jake.

At the moment it is just an idea but if I do them it will probably be about 20cm maybe I don't know eh, will be in great quality though, I wont settle for anything less than perfect :) If x amount of people are interested I will approach a signwritter like Brown Brothas or something and do a group buy ?

You can find a link to buy the stickers in the marketplace from the bimmersport Homepage

I caaaaant find it!

Wait? So you want what is the Jap equivilent of an Learners sticker on your window?

Why you would want a L plate on your car is beyond me. Though I see many a fool with these stickers. Usually on some riced up Civic/Silvia.

Not having a go. Just think it is a stupid sticker to have on your car. Or maybe I am just too old and should get a Koreisha mark sticker.

^^^^

I agree wholeheartedly driftit.

Get a Nurburgring sticker to go next to it. So much fail.

Get a Nurburgring sticker to go next to it. So much fail.

What about if it's on a car that has been round the ring <_< ?

Wait? So you want what is the Jap equivilent of an Learners sticker on your window?

Why you would want a L plate on your car is beyond me. Though I see many a fool with these stickers. Usually on some riced up Civic/Silvia.

Not having a go. Just think it is a stupid sticker to have on your car. Or maybe I am just too old and should get a Koreisha mark sticker.

Hence why I am putting it on just for a laugh, would you like a Koreisha in the German colours? And instead of the 'Thank You' you can have 'Your Welcome'

if it gives me +10rwhp ill take two

if it gives me +10rwhp ill take two

More like -10, so they are safe for learners.

More like -10, so they are safe for learners.

When youre a learner, as far as you know your car has like 10000000rwhp

Posted Image

Just incase anyone was wondering what it would look like

Edited by Oh Jake Yeah

where are you going to print these off? I was quite keen to make some of these, but with NON-JDM instead of non-gmo

post-5113-1300352584.jpg

Shelley can make stickers if you want some made William.

where are you going to print these off? I was quite keen to make some of these, but with NON-JDM instead of non-gmo

post-5113-1300352584.jpg

I am looking for somewhere to get these printed. I want one and I don't really care if people don't like them. If I get one do you want one too?

cheers Lucan.

Jacob. I'm trying to make a theme outta my car; Contrast, Black and White. Unfortunately, the colours wont work for me lol.