Sign in to follow this  
Shady

Insect Bombing a Car?

Not sure what you call it, but you flea bomb your house so can you bomb your car? I found a a few thousand ants in my boot so just finished stripping it all out and vacuuming the bastards up (took ages, they just kept coming out)....I think I finally got the majority of them. But have now seen a couple wandering thru the car (over the floors, etc). So is there a way to bomb the car (not blow it up!!!) to get rid of them? Not sure if flyspray will work cos that'll just soak into the seats - I need something that will get thru all the small spaces and where all the wiring goes etc. And not keen to strip the interior - I just done the boot and that was bad enough.

Should I maybe spray along the door sills/jams, carpet edges, etc and just hope they walk over it? Anybody else has this before?

Any suggestions?

Pretty sure you don't want to be letting off an ant bomb in your car. Have you seen those things go off? Your interior will never be the same again.

Go buy some ant pellets/bait from your local supermarket, problem solved with no spray chemicals.

Pretty sure you don't want to be letting off an ant bomb in your car. Have you seen those things go off? Your interior will never be the same again.

Go buy some ant pellets/bait from your local supermarket, problem solved with no spray chemicals.

I can vouch for this. Ant traps work a treat!

Sweet. So just the bait then. Im pretty sure I got the most of them (there was literaly hundreds if not thousands running all over the boot).

Have you got a garage?

I'd suggest setting the bomb off in the garage, with the windows open slightly aim the spray away from the car ect.

Just get some diesel, pour it on the car and set it on fire.

I agree with Ashkan.

Fukin lol.

Funny guys. No wonder this place is going to sh-t, too many sh-t stirrers.

See ya.

Don't let the metallic silver painted door hit you on the way out.

Pretty sure diesel don't ignite like this.

Don't flea bomb a car, not design for closed/small space like car. Ant bait I would concur. If you don't like chemicals, then the other choice is to kill when seen until no more.

See ya.

Don't let the metallic silver painted door hit you on the way out.

I'd like an explanation as to what I have done?

I simply asked for suggestions to kill some lousy ants. Then one of you a-holes comes in and tries to smart-assed about burning my car (oh funny guy - shows how much respect you guys have aye). Then I come in and say sh-t stirrers than you idiots say Im getting kicked off?

Seriously - WTF? Are you guys really this lame and assholish in person? If so, I honestly thank God I never met any of you.

And most of you obviously have no life...no home (that YOU OWN), no wife/gf, no kids - so whats so great about your life? You car? Wow - big deal. My life revolves around the above- my house, my gf & our kids...... get a life people.

Pretty sure diesel don't ignite like this.

Don't flea bomb a car, not design for closed/small space like car. Ant bait I would concur. If you don't like chemicals, then the other choice is to kill when seen until no more.

Yep...just gonna do the bait and see how it goes.

I'd like an explanation as to what I have done?

I simply asked for suggestions to kill some lousy ants. Then one of you a-holes comes in and tries to smart-assed about burning my car (oh funny guy - shows how much respect you guys have aye). Then I come in and say sh-t stirrers than you idiots say Im getting kicked off?

Seriously - WTF? Are you guys really this lame and assholish in person? If so, I honestly thank God I never met any of you.

And most of you obviously have no life...no home (that YOU OWN), no wife/gf, no kids - so whats so great about your life? You car? Wow - big deal. My life revolves around the above- my house, my gf & our kids...... get a life people.

I'd look at who your talking to before you go making bold, grossly untrue statements about their priorities.

I'm 21 and have owned 2 houses. I work 55 hours a week and have been across the world as a result. I would say my cars are cooler than yours also. Would bet my left nut my mrs is hotter than yours too.

Edit:Suck it.

Edited by Indecorous

I'm 21 and have owned 2 houses. I work 55 hours a week and have been across the world as a result. I would say my cars are cooler than yours also. Would bet my left nut my mrs is hotter than yours too.

Edit:Suck it.

f**k, what a high roller.

I believe in ask a stupid question, get a stupid reply.

I believe in ask a stupid question, get a stupid reply.

Wanking on about your own life has nothing to do with the question asked.

Wanking on about your own life has nothing to do with the question asked.

He got accused of having no life, so he proved that he does indeed have a life.

I don't think it was directed at Ashkan directly.

This whole thread...lol