Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

Finally...Osama Bin Laden is dead

Mind my spelling, it isn't my strong point.

I just had a laugh that you are quoting a pacifist and you used to have a pic of Chopper Read, who I assumed you were a fan off, in your sig who is very much to the contrary :P

Big changes :P;)

Edited by mark247

And you get it wrong again...

Its READ

Open your eyes fool!

And you get it wrong again...

Its READ

Open your eyes fool!

I just slapped myself don't worry

Mind my spelling, it isn't my strong point.

I just had a laugh that you are quoting a pacifist and you used to have a pic of Chopper Reid, who I assumed you were a fan off, in your sig who is very much to the contrary :P

Big changes :P;)

I never said i was a fan, an acquaintance yes but a fan no.

Although i always admired his ability to keep to his convictions and beliefs.

I wanna hear real stories.

If you have a passport and a few spare days we could go over and get stories first hand.

May have to be quick tho'.

If you have a passport and a few spare days we could go over and get stories first hand.

May have to be quick tho'.

Why do we have to be quick? Isnt he still in prison anyway?

Living on a farm in Tassie, but spends a bit of time in Melbourne as he has (advanced) cirrhosis' of the liver.

What does he think of the fake chopper?

What does he think of the fake chopper?

Mark thinks he's funny as f**k.

Went to one of his shows and the guy saw Mark sitting there and got all flustered and forgot what he was saying lol.

Would freak me the f**k out.

Hmmm possibly not as the Saddam/Iraq war was something completely different than the Afghanistan/ Taliban / Tora Bora / Al Qaeda battles/bombing campaign.

yea sorry was just pointing out that I don't believe much of that white house propoganda, :rolleyes:

Just dont believe they didnt know where he was for 9 years and you have to ask since they know all taliban are trained in northern pakistan why have they never actively bombed,embargoed or even threatened Pakistan,

perhaps its because of all the opium poppies that come thru there from afghan which the CIA use for funding

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO311A.html

http://thepenningtonpress.com/2011/osama-b...-ice-for-years/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...war-terror.html

oh and don't go on about the moon landing, :lol: just because I believe that theres more to jfk and 911 doesn't mean I support and defend every conspiracy out there,I do think they have proved themselves more than capable of making up or releasing false information to boost a campaign

why have they never actively bombed,embargoed or even threatened Pakistan,

perhaps its because of all the opium poppies that come thru there from afghan which the CIA use for funding

I do think they have proved themselves more than capable of making up or releasing false information to boost a campaign

Because Pakistan has nuclear weapons, the same reason the US won't get into it with Iran or Syria.

Syrian government is doing to its citizens what Gaddafi did when they were protesting, will the US do anything to Syria, i think not.

PS i do love conspiracies lol.

Sadly there's millions ready to take Osama's place ASAP. This'll make no difference at all.

Yep, mainly because of US foreign policy... The US has been raping the Middle East since forever. Quite simply, these people ready to take Osama's place would not even exist otherwise.

One less evil person in the world is a fantastic thing however people need to recognize the level of hypocrisy going on here. Terror does not just come in the form of underground 'Jihadists' with long beards and white gowns yelling "durka durka mohamma jihad". Invading countries for their resources, turning a blind eye to genocide and enforcing puppet dictators onto nations is also terrorism.

For Obama to go on about ridding the world of 'the face of terror' and saying things like "We never asked for this war" is ridiculous.

As you can probably tell, I'm pretty tired of the whole terrorist thing constantly being pushed in the media. I just hope people can see it for what it is, a way of justifying to the masses that their involvement in the Middle East is nothing but simply 'seeking out justice' or the 'liberation of an oppressed people' (what a Tui billboard that would make!).

Yep, mainly because of US foreign policy... The US has been raping the Middle East since forever. Quite simply, these people ready to take Osama's place would not even exist otherwise.

One less evil person in the world is a fantastic thing however people need to recognize the level of hypocrisy going on here. Terror does not just come in the form of underground 'Jihadists' with long beards and white gowns yelling "durka durka mohamma jihad". Invading countries for their resources, turning a blind eye to genocide and enforcing puppet dictators onto nations is also terrorism.

For Obama to go on about ridding the world of 'the face of terror' and saying things like "We never asked for this war" is ridiculous.

As you can probably tell, I'm pretty tired of the whole terrorist thing constantly being pushed in the media. I just hope people can see it for what it is, a way of justifying to the masses that their involvement in the Middle East is nothing but simply 'seeking out justice' or the 'liberation of an oppressed people' (what a Tui billboard that would make!).

+1

I don't know if the US public are/is the most gullible people on earth but holy sh*t they must be close to it.

In America....

post-264-1304484555.jpg

Agree. One terrorist killed by another terrorist as far as I'm concerned.

for the record, I dont agree with the US's occupation of the middle east and in crappy way can understand the motives behind Al Queda and extremisim but I defanitly dont agree with the way they went about things. They're both of them are just as bad as each other.

The Afgans have had a pretty raw deal with the explotation of their natural resources over the years with russia and the US's hunger for oil.