Sign in to follow this  
Driftit

Bimmerfest 2011

Some nice cars this year. So glad there is so few cars with their wanker push bikes on the roof racks this year. Hope that is a phase that is fading out.

http://www.canibeat.com/2011/05/bimmerfest...1-bmw-car-show/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So much win right there

That ACS (?) E34 is fricken bad ass.

Some (?) nice cars Dan, don't you mean ALL nice cars! I can't see a single one on there I wouldn't want to own, even the Benz's are pretty damn good.

Posted Image

That is the double down of front lips.

Seems to be a helluva lot more E9x's around this year.

I like me some of this...

Posted Image

Some Extreamly nice cars there. The two e38's are amazing and the e92's built by LTBMW are sick too. You're right its nice to see most of that trendy nonsence gone and its just back to low,fast and fitted bmw's. How it should be!

Some Extreamly nice cars there. The two e38's are amazing and the e92's built by LTBMW are sick too. You're right its nice to see most of that trendy nonsence gone and its just back to low,fast and fitted bmw's. How it should be!

This. Maybe the photographer was just anti hipster/scenekid and only took photos of the good cars. Ether way though he did a good job of capturing the best there.

Hope they bring out a nice short HD clip of the event like they usually do for the VW meets.

what is with people using HDR on EVERYTHING. Its like that fake american cheese sauce! makes everything look so fake.

nice cars otherwise

HDR?

I dont get that LTBMW. Its a two door with full interior rear seats that you cant get to because of a half cage? And it has a set of massive weighty subs in the back. Its either a race/track day car or its not. One or the other in my opinion. Does look nice tho!

Id like to own this:

Posted Image

Edited by Steve K-B

yup hdr for sure

some mighty fine rides in there

im not into my asains chicks normally , but that asain chick is pretty cute

Wiki Steve,

In image processing, computer graphics, and photography, high dynamic range imaging (HDRI or just HDR) is a set of techniques that allow a greater dynamic range of luminance between the lightest and darkest areas of an image than current standard digital imaging techniques or photographic methods. This wide dynamic range allows HDR images to more accurately represent the range of intensity levels found in real scenes, ranging from direct sunlight to faint starlight

HDR?

I dont get that LTBMW. Its a two door with full interior rear seats that you cant get to because of a half cage? And it has a set of massive weighty subs in the back. Its either a race/track day car or its not. One or the other in my opinion. Does look nice tho!

Yea I hate that blue one too. But I like their others.

Id like to own this:

Posted Image

HDR?

Id like to own this:

Posted Image

Yeah, she's tasty.

Chris, weren't you looking at a E34 Schnitzer? You should have def got it!