Sign in to follow this  
HPF Fallon

What is a HORSEPOWER FREAK?

Or just a freak in general... ;) The best part of the film is at 1:17 (Dare you to find the red car) I'm going to go ahead and said Me>1,000 horsepower car... but I may be biased :rolleyes:

Mental. Both the black and orange E46's are a bit over-styled but still fricken badass.

Want.

But cannot have.

Why didn't HPF race Brett's E30 ?

Edited by polley

I'm not selling anything silly chicken, I just thought it was an awesome video.. sorry for wanting to share :)

Maybe if you left the HPF out of your username it wouldn't be so blatant.

Is that a V10 one? :)

No it is just a turbo m52.

No it is just a turbo m52.

The main problem with E30’s turbo is that they don’t have enough traction to make the whole use of that turbo power. With V8 and V10 it is much better as the power delivery tends to be more linear plus the engines them selves are much heavier which gives the car much more use of the engine power. I think E46’s are much better for turboing, because they are heavier and their differentials are great at distributing power plus you can fit them with the biggest wheels you can probably get, I saw so some of them running 12’ wheels at the back!!!! Crazy!

Edited by swordfish

He has put box flares on it like the m3 so can fit much larger tyres, he does not seem to have that many issues with traction and runs similar 1/4 miles times as the HPF cars.