Sign in to follow this  
lbirgel

Nicest e30 M3 ive ever seen

In my opinion this has to be the best E30 in the world

sorry if this is a repost

SO nice! If only money was no option, if that's this persons house, wow.

Nice car, but its not the first e30 m3 v10 lol

Yeah you're right it's not. Yuck!

;)

Reasonably common conversion now, especially in the UK, plenty of chips around to get around all the immobilisers etc to run a standard ecu and plug in and play in a E30.

Edited by Brams

Reasonably common conversion now, especially in the UK, plenty of chips around to get around all the immobilisers etc to run a standard ecu and plug in and play in a E30.

Wait for the twin turbo V8 conversions.

Did the American guy ever finish the twin-turbo V10 into the E30 M3? It was looking like a monster project, then it seemed to go very quiet about two years ago, and I haven't seen or heard any more of it since?

While a V10 into the E30 M3 is a very nice project and a great car, I would be hard pushed to say it is the best E30 M3. Being a bit of a purist, a car would have to be running an S14 to take that title, preferrably a later DTM 2.5ltr version, which was capable of nearly 400bhp!!

looks like a m3 replica

why? Looks legit to me.

Edited by Jamez

Flares put on???

Its an awesome car!!!! No matter how many V10 E30 are there this on its own is an amazing machine. But I would love to see E36 M3 with this engine. Its the right size and weight for a V10 wonder why nobody ever put one in E36?

as far as v10 m3s go i would say its pretty run of the mill, ( and its clearly a rep m3)

but still would be a pretty cool toy...

4 stud steelies at the start? maybe its my hangover lol

I wouldn't rule it out as a genuine M3, it is pretty common for E30 M3 "rolling" projects to come on 4-lug suspension as most of the good bits have been ripped out and used on something else or sold off, then cheaper and easy to replace with standard E30 bits. A lot of the projects I have looked at one the net have been in this kind of state. A more telling sign is the rear screen and the changes to the metal work of the C pillar which is quite tricky to do (flares are easy enough to add), this car has that all correct.

It would be surprising (but not impossible) that someone is going to put that much time and effort into a project having scrimped on a couple of hundred euro to get a genuine shell rather than a replica. Nice end product, first time I have been able to watch all of the vid, great colour and some nice interiort touches.