Sign in to follow this  
Mark

"Everywhere I go I get the looks"...

Jesus it looks like the whole car has been skimmed with bog, would hate to sit in the back and have to open the door!

Already have, beat ya to it.

Just offered him 7.5k, will see what he says :ph34r:

Yes?

Aww man no questions / answers.

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your dark complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average car. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Have a nice day.

saw this on TM and immediately thought of posting it here but was sadly beaten lol.

I quite simply want to fire it off a cliff and have it explode and burn to ashes, its a disgrace to all E36s.

tell him after he torches it

Why is it always a boy from Welly who's gone a bit over the top? Last time a Mitsi, now this .....

I think it's 1800 engine not even 1900.

On behalf of all wellingtonians I will apologise to the world for this monstrosity.

Ass by " Mr Blobby wings n things "......you have got to ask yourself.....

Its got an ass that would swallow up a g string god dam!

If I did a big sh!t on the footpath as people walked past it would "get the looks :D".......... but for all the wrong reasons...............

This is just another example of what I like to call "because you can doesn't mean you should".

Still no payment of 7.5k in my account yet ... maybe he doesn't want to pay me for taking it?

(and getting it crushed)

I think crushed is the most humane way of fixing it naa to much effort 12pounds of C4 would be better perhaps.

BOOM! bahahaha fixed.

i think maybe its next mod should be a spark plug at the top of the gass tank

Edited by btccm3