Sign in to follow this  
Docile

3 strike copyright law

still no letter =D Still downloading, I just cant see Sony/Disney all the movie makers paying $15 to fire a warning at us?

100gb / month. No warnings. But, im not using torrents that often anymore.

Found out my brother has still been downloading torrents. No warnings as such. I download via HTTPS sites.

TV Shows only though. I just can't stand ads on normal TV. Movies I would rather watch on Blueray and are too big to download.

im still downloading. although being more picky as to which torrents i use for "those" files that might be monitored.

damn polley, how much your net cost ya? im roughly about the same / month and costing me 130ish

im still downloading. although being more picky as to which torrents i use for "those" files that might be monitored.

damn polley, how much your net cost ya? im roughly about the same / month and costing me 130ish

Like $70 or $80.

Still downloading mostly via PirateBay for movies and watching tv through Tv-Links.eu.

Haven't had a letter yet and actually got bumped up to a 50gb plan. GOLD!!

^xnet torrent plan?

Slingshot 100gb plan.

I get 1MB/s from rapidshare, and downloaded 50gb in one night last month.

Edited by polley

wtf im being ripped by xnet!!.. didnt know they increased their price just saw it on their website... is that even legal? changing price without notice?

changing to slingshot

don't know about other ISP's, Telecom gives 2 days of free data at full speed from the moment i hit my data cap, and another day of free data at full speed before my data cap renews, i get at least 150 gb's out of my 60gb plan

i got bumped to free double data a couple of times, since they voided their own contract by cancelling their Big Time plan. seems telecom rewards customer loyalty

Edited by dubman

don't know about other ISP's, Telecom gives 2 days of free data at full speed from the moment i hit my data cap, and another day of free data at full speed before my data cap renews, i get at least 150 gb's out of my 60gb plan

I don't think thats a 'feature', rather more a f**kup at their end they have yet to catch on to or fix.

lol, certainly not a feature, but any f**kup's on their part in my gain :) they certainly track the data well enough to send me an email to tell me i've gone over, maybe they dont care

I'm occasionally downloading torrents but are streaming more using http://www.quicksilverscreen.im/

Have kept away from downloading games as i think they may be monitored better.

Like Dubman my extra data cap was also doubled twice so i get 100GB from my original 60GB plan and it costs me just under $100 for phone, broadband and 1 national landline

seems telecom rewards customer loyalty

They do. I got couple of free gifts over the years just for staying with Telecom. They don't worth much, $50-60 retail but it's nice to receive something back from the corporates for once.