Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Nuts porsche

Not a Porsche, but this car is full of nuts....

Posted Image

...it also has way more 'Stance'

Edited by Jamez

Quite easily say i would own that, awsomeness!

That is one seriously ugly porsche... good taste seems to have left it behind a LONG time ago

It's been on there for a couple of years now and they wanted alot more for it back then. It's really a niche thing and can't imagine that there's alot of people around A with the money and B with the balls to part with that much for a toy.

A GT2 was my dream car too... Until I drove one. You need to have the precision of a helicopter pilot to keep it in a straight line!

As for the 997 Turbo in the original post. Far too dear, as such it's been listed for ages.

35k for a M3 and just as much fun...

M3 wouldn't stand up against a GT2.

Guest Ari Gold

I can't think of anything scarier than a Porsche that has been modified by someone else. Rather do it myself if I had the (deep) pockets.

GT2 vs. M3... Only on Bimmersport is this a comparison. Like Greg said, an M3 wouldn't know which way a properly peddled GT2 went.

Edit: And randomly, OMG Fiji Green GT3 http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/3027871.htm

Edited by Ari Gold

Ha.

No.

haha. Was comparing to a GT2. Just saying on the public roads it'd be just as much fun as a GT2....

im talking sh*t haha

Give me an M3 over a GT2 anyday. Not too keen on dying just yet after either driving it off the road or piles of speeding fines.

Give me an M3 over a GT2 anyday.

I'm calling BS. If I were to give you the choice of a GT2 or a used M3 for free you'd be insane to take the M3.

What Jedi is saying is that for the average driver, a M3 would be much more fun than a GT2. I agree with this. I've driven a GT2, it was more scary than enjoyable as it had far too much power for someone (like me) with an average driving ability - remember this model has no ESP or traction control and is rear wheel drive.

I'm calling BS. If I were to give you the choice of a GT2 or a used M3 for free you'd be insane to take the M3.

Depends if you're talking CSL or not. I'd take a CSL over a GT2. I'd take a GT3 over either.