Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

aaaaaalllll blaaaaaacks

steak and cheese pie vs croissants hehe.. damn dunno what happened but france did good... or abs did bad?? wtf happened to their lineouts....

Edited by Docile

Man I know a wins a win... but seriously why do I feel so bad :(

WAAAAY to stressful watching that game, they made it much more difficult that it needed to be.

Anyhow, FINALLY!

VERY stressful game, a saddened happiness at the final whistle, but wasnt a hollow victory at least.

The best team clearly won :D

French played a better game, ABs played a better tournament. The best team in the tournament won. As it should be.

Atmosphere at the Hamilton Fanzone was fantastic, fun time watching the game but im sure I lost a year off of my life.

That was definitely the most painful game I've watched since I can remember........... ughhhh

The French were certainly on their game tonight.... But hey, the AB's kept the defense strong where it counted!

For the last 40 mins of the game I'm sure nobody did any work at all tonight. standing around the commandeered security TV screen watching the game :D

Awesome win by a brilliant team. Would have been a much better win if Weepu's boot was working properly!

Awesome win by a brilliant team. Would have been a much better win if Weepu's boot was working properly!

Word!! What was that! :o

Word!! What was that! :o

It was rats sh*t and if they had not decided to put Donald out there then it's quite possible that it could have been a different result!

My head hurts a whole lot, thats about all. Don't even remember much after about 9pm.

I stayed sober and drove the boys and girls around. Made $250 after taking out petrol! And two seperate groups of drunk people wanting a 10 minute ride for $40 but i got the death stare haha

But what a game though, Graham ^^^^ has summed it up the best though!

My head hurts a whole lot, thats about all. Don't even remember much after about 9pm.

I made it to the end but I forgot everything after the final whistle, had to watch the ceremony on MySky.

South Africa's cup is now New Zealand's Cup!

I stayed sober and drove the boys and girls around. Made $250 after taking out petrol! And two seperate groups of drunk people wanting a 10 minute ride for $40 but i got the death stare haha

But what a game though, Graham ^^^^ has summed it up the best though!

Thats a good profit :D

French played a better game, ABs played a better tournament. The best team in the tournament won. As it should be.

I would agree Graham. We didn't really deserve to win last night, however the overall performance from the AB's during the tournament entitled them to win the Cup :D

as a proud french man, i was very proud how our boys played (french that is) ...a lot of people were down playing how gud the french can be.... and that it wasnt a walk over.

vive les bleu!!!!!hehe

Edited by frederic

Yea. You must be real proud

:)...not the first time dodgey play has occurred and wont be the last.

as a proud french man, i was very proud how our boys played (french that is) ...a lot of people were down playing how gud the french can be.... and that it wasnt a walk over.

vive les bleu!!!!!hehe

Tonga. That is all :P

we can play absolute sh*t but when it counts they can pull it out of the hat.tonga didnt matter...we didnt have to win to get through.

The fine for crossing halfway was a bit lameburgers:

It was super electric being at Eden park for the game.