Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

Merry Xmas Everyone

Tomorrow is Xmas day and I'd like to wish you all a merry Xmas and a happy new year from myself, my family and staff.

It's not been the best of years for us kiwi's and personally I don't want another year like 2011. Let's all hope that 2012 gives us all, as individuals and a nation a bit more fun & prosperity to look forward too.

Christchurch residents & now Nelson folk are having to deal with terrible circumstances & I don't envy you at all. I hope everything comes to fruition in 2012 for you and you can move on.

The most important thing for me at this time of year is family and friends. Nothing material really matters. Cuddles, bonding, laughter and sharing at this time of year is the stimulant we all need to move into a new and demanding new year that will demand our energy and resourses once again, and in some cases test our ability to cope.

Let's put all this behind us, even if it's only a day or a couple of days and really enjoy what we have and what is closest to us.

I'm going to have one of the best days in my life tomorrow. I know this because it's all planned and involves my whole family. I'll share this after tomorrow.

“Meri Kirihimete me te Hape Nū Ia”

From Glenn, Glenda, Kerrin, Stacey, Family & Staff

Well said, i second that too.

All the best to everyone, and if your traveling keep safe! We dont want to be loosing any of our forum members! Next ear should be a good one for all of us!

What Glenn said +1 B)

Have a good Christmas & here's to a great 2012.

Nicely said Glenn, i fully agree and wish everyone a great safe Christmas and New Year. :D

Agreed with what everyone else has said. Glenn you summed up perfectly.

Take care everyone & enjoy yourselves :)

Happy hanika (sp). Get drunk, we are all gonna die soon anyway arent we?

First half of the day with the family. Second half of the day driving to Masterton to pick up my girl. Then on to Wanaka. Long ass drive. So Merry Xmas to everyone.

Driving the Jag down as it is more reliable than the Bimmer. Hahahaha. Role reversal.

First half of the day with the family. Second half of the day driving to Masterton to pick up my girl. Then on to Wanaka. Long ass drive. So Merry Xmas to everyone.

Driving the Jag down as it is more reliable than the Bimmer. Hahahaha. Role reversal.

Haha. Wow. Thats commitment!!

Merry x-mas to all, and we do it all over again next year.