Sign in to follow this  
byza213

interesting replica

Take the badges off & itd be quite cool

"This car has had no expense spared in turning it into an M3 replica"

Except there was no point in paying for the bonnet power bulge....

There's something weird about an M3 'vert. You either go nutz OR hairdresser - not both! :lol:

Except there was no point in paying for the bonnet power bulge....

There's something weird about an M3 'vert. You either go nutz OR hairdresser - not both! :lol:

I'd drive it, roof down with the epic noise of a high strung straight six screaming away at 100kph.

yea could look good without bagdes and maybe towbar

heres my friends vert , i have to get one someday but hard top :lol:

Posted Image

Take the badges off & itd be quite cool

Bit of you? :P

That is my definition of a ruined car...

How is that possibly better than a stock 330i E46.

Sigh!

There's a black E46 coupe I seem to spy regularly on the NW motorway approaching the Sh1 link, M3 badged and kitted, however through the drivers side tailpipes you can quite clearly see road surface. :blink:

Running on the assumption it's at least a 325i, why not just get an E36 that really is an M3, similar dollars plus the added advantage of not looking like a pretentious twit!

Except there was no point in paying for the bonnet power bulge.... and the engine & suspension which really count.

Why spend all that money on making a car look like something IT'S NOT rather than make it go faster, which is kind of the whole point of an M3 in the first place - grr! I cannot even begin to understand some people. Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top

^^^^ Nail on head Jon!

Why spend all that money on making a car look like something IT'S NOT rather than make it go faster, which is kind of the whole point of an M3 in the first place - grr! I cannot even begin to understand some people.

That's the same as big wheels and superlow suspension though. Isn't it? My E39 is faster, now that I've raised* it B) and it wasn't even that low before!

Why spend all that money on making a car look like something IT'S NOT rather than make it go faster, which is kind of the whole point of an M3 in the first place - grr! I cannot even begin to understand some people.

WORD

If it didn't have any expense spared then where's the M3 engine & gearbox and suspension components, instrument cluster, everything else lol?

If it didn't have any expense spared then where's the M3 engine & gearbox and suspension components, instrument cluster, everything else lol?

Too right

You guys really all need to get over yourselves. This place is getting b*tchier than a hairdresser's salon before a big fat gypsy wedding!

I can see the point in discussing the other "fake M3" on here as it genuinely seems that the seller is trying to decieve people. In this case, the marketing may be off the mark but it is still a good looking car and it is a lot of car for the money. It has hardly been "ruined".

It seems like some of you trainspotters have nothing better to do than scan Trade Me, hide behind your keyboard and try to find stuff to bitch about. This forum is slowly degrading to the level of the Trade Me forums.

*rant over* :P

i posted this because i though it was interesting and also being a 330i wasnt to bad and didnt look to bad either,

didnt mean for thread to turn into a mock fest even though they normally do

i posted this because i though it was interesting and also being a 330i wasnt to bad and didnt look to bad either,

didnt mean for thread to turn into a mock fest even though they normally do

I know, it wasn't directed at you :)

Edited by e38king

If it had lower kms I'd be tempted.

It would get a de badge and new wheels, but still a decent looking (and performing) car.

You guys really all need to get over yourselves. This place is getting b*tchier than a hairdresser's salon before a big fat gypsy wedding!

I can see the point in discussing the other "fake M3" on here as it genuinely seems that the seller is trying to decieve people. In this case, the marketing may be off the mark but it is still a good looking car and it is a lot of car for the money. It has hardly been "ruined".

It seems like some of you trainspotters have nothing better to do than scan Trade Me, hide behind your keyboard and try to find stuff to bitch about. This forum is slowly degrading to the level of the Trade Me forums.

It's ok, let it out, let it all out.

Forums will always be full of discussions and debates and opinions that's why most of us are here. I guess my personal buff on this particular issue isn't with the car it's with the wording on the listing. There will be more threads in the future about fake M3's as M3's are one of the cars that this forum is all about and what is discussed here.

sounds like you being pretty precious too.....its NOT a M3 so why badge as such...be as honest as the BMW dealers themselves and just have a M badge at least.

Forums will always be full of discussions and debates and opinions that's why most of us are here. I guess my personal buff on this particular issue isn't with the car it's with the wording on the listing. There will be more threads in the future about fake M3's as M3's are one of the cars that this forum is all about and what is discussed here.

hmmm.. the listing title is BMW 330ci Motorsport and they do not pretend it is an M3, even in the listing it says motorsport. Sure, the marketing may be a bit off but they are hardly trying to decieve people.

sounds like you being pretty precious too.....its NOT a M3 so why badge as such...be as honest as the BMW dealers themselves and just have a M badge at least.

pot, kettle, black - you seem to be the one being precious about a badge, and it is only a badge after all. How many hundreds of other cars on Trade Me have "M" badges on them? Will you be so up in arms about all of them as well? :P

My point that I was trying to get across is that there are too many members on here who jump up and down for something that is essentially very trivial :D

Edited by e38king