Sign in to follow this  
5amchris

E36 M3 Evo 1996

Im planning a OE to the US so all the cars need to go, 328I is sold so now its time for this to go.

JIB's Old car iv owned for 4 months only driven it 500KM.

Rebuilt motor at 162,313KM By Bavarian Motors in glenfield 285,000 on the clock.

Needs a lot of work if you want a full list PM me.

Looking for 11500.

NEW WOF 11/5/12

Has a custom duel sub passel tray.

Have the leather door insert thats missing.

New front grill [Needs to be put in]

New Rear window Seals [To be put in]

New windscreen

Have paperwork for motor rebuild.

All new tires [Toyo Proxes T1 Sport]

All new BMW badges

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by 5amchris

Guest Simon*

Has a custom duel sub passel tray.

I'm assuming this means dual subwoofers in the parcel tray?

Is it all cut to f**k? Photos please

Stolen and recovered or just rooted?

Arr no? It was owned by a farmer that just didnt care for the body work as some of us would.

Guest Ari Gold

Arr no? It was owned by a farmer that just didnt care for the body work as some of us would.

Wasn't meaning to come across as an atshole (this time) but the interior damage is consistent with S/R's I've dealt with in the past, is all.

Good price though, makes the rolled Evo that went for 18K look even more of a rip off.

Edited by Ari Gold

I'm assuming this means dual subwoofers in the parcel tray?

Is it all cut to f**k? Photos please

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by 5amchris

There used to be a saying "not suitable for dialup users" - this thread isn't good for broadband users either! My shitty 4mbps connection took three mins to load this page! You may find issues when trying to get a WOF and the inspector sees the modifications to the parcel tray.

discussion thread much? Im here to sell the car, I will remove the underlining and see how it is under it but my first e36 had the same thing with someone cutting at it.

Also the pictures are hosted in NZ taken from a Iphone and uploaded to half size, Maybe the new server is playing up?

Edited by 5amchris

So i'm guessing the carpet is covering the holes cut in the parcel tray? May need to get LVV.

I see a race car :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hahahahahahahahaha...so there Jafa

I'd have thought somewhere between 8-11k ish would be realistic for an M3 given miles and condition. Sure, she's looking pretty tatty but also shows a massive potential that normally isn't realistic in a car with fewer ks etc - anyone else see an engine rebuild with added turbo goodness? :ph34r: Plus at least he's being upfront about the cars weak points instead of trying to fob it off as better than it is.

IMO too many people get hung up on what a car looks like - does a dented door or missing heater vent really matter that much when you're cranking along at 120mph on the track?

We're all experts on what a car should sell for when it's not our car for sale. Good luck with the sale Sam, someone's gonna buy themselves one hell of a project :)

Thanks guys, Its a project. It needs work. I bought it like this from a member and you guys didnt say anything bad about it then?

I'd suggest before piling in on the cars shortcomings, its worth a drive as well. I drove this one before JiB bought it, and I owned a mint one for 3 years.

Yes, it has some (honestly represented) visual shortcomings but they're not actually THAT bad, and it drives pretty nicely. Especially for the price.

I wouldnt worry about any sideway comments .. all of us can see through them.

Good luck with the sale. Will make a good track/race car project for someone! :) If not will be great for someone who's DIY minded for a road car.

Thinking it would make a great Targa Modern 2WD class contender, you don't need an interior or concourse paint.

Personally I wish I had of started with something like this for the Targa, the M3 Evo's are at the pointy end of the field and are very fast cars if your balls are big enough :P

Thought this would have sold quite fast at that price, good luck with the sale.

Good luck with the Sale. There will be someone wanting a nice priced m3. ^_^

Should you Sam, or whoever purches the car, decide to turn it into a race car, I would be very keen on buying the seats.

Taking this off the market, Trip to the USA isnt happening anymore so im going to fix it up myself. Thanks for all interest.

Taking this off the market, Trip to the USA isnt happening anymore so im going to fix it up myself. Thanks for all interest.

have a few of the parts you need if you want including a silver door