Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

M 1 Coupe

Guest Ari Gold

Stripes came off over the weekend.

Looks dare I say it, almost boring without them!

Edited by Ari Gold

Stripes came off over the weekend.

Looks date I say it, almost boring without them!

Perhaps it was just the symmetry of them, The ones on the bonnet just didn't look right and made it look kinda tacky i reckon.

A very nice run in model :lol:

Spotted this one sporting 7k's worth of BBS wheels and probably another few thousand dollars worth of suspension on Hyper Drives FB page. Not that the 1M needs improving anyway, this is just plain hot and shows some people with money have taste.

Posted Image

I know of a few people who have brought these recently direct from the UK, so the local numbers are climbing, good for us fans that can buy one second hand in a few years!

What about the red one that was on trade me $94th and 14th k's I believe looked sharp

Edited by allan

the stripes looked heaps better in person, ive got a client who's got a white one with the wheels painted black, carbon lip spoiler, carbon mirror covers and carbon kidneys, looks so awesome!!

Looks more a 1M to me, not a M1. There's about 3 or 4 floating around my works suburb now and I see them several times a week all driven by women lol.

Sorry fellas, and I haven't driven a 1M but have driven a 135i and 123d and I'd much rather have 50k in the bank rather than have it sitting ontop of my 50k 123d/135i It's a stoking amount of coin to have tied up in a wee car IMO.

the stripes looked heaps better in person, ive got a client who's got a white one with the wheels painted black, carbon lip spoiler, carbon mirror covers and carbon kidneys, looks so awesome!!

Hey! Any chance you could put me in touch with this person? I have a white 1M and was thinking of doing all the same modifications. Really keen to see one in the flesh before making up my mind.

Have been around Hampton downs with a guy in a white 1M with Black wheels, it looked fantastic.

Do it Dylan! Just had my wheels on the Meggy painted Gloss black and it recon 20+HP easy.. looks faster anyway.

Have been around Hampton downs with a guy in a white 1M with Black wheels, it looked fantastic.

Do it Dylan! Just had my wheels on the Meggy painted Gloss black and it recon 20+HP easy.. looks faster anyway.

Very tempted! Also, check this out!

Posted Image

Very tempted! Also, check this out!

Let me know if you do want to get them painted, I have a great contact :)

I'm still bitter and twisted after seeing you could buy a new USA version for $52,000 NZD in Feb

What is it with the price of rhd examples down under ?

I'm still bitter and twisted after seeing you could buy a new USA version for $52,000 NZD in Feb

Pisses you off huh? I've been going on about the prices we pay here in NZ for the marque for yonks.

You should've seen the Aussie complaining on the forums, they had/have a stronger dollar vs the USD and still paid a huge premium on the 1M.

Pisses you off huh? I've been going on about the prices we pay here in NZ for the marque for yonks.

It's not just BMW, though. Porsche are the same, if not worse. I assume all the "luxury" Euro marques are.

I love how they're called luxury in this country. These days they're the standard. And most other cars are shitty made and feel cheap.

Guest Ari Gold

Funny how 1M ownership is pretty well split 50/50 between the sexes, had a woman give me a ring after some carbon grills and sidemarkers for her freshly purchased white one.

Aidan, I saw that car in Tauranga, it looks staunch as!

One set of C/F grilles left in the country, get in quick 1M owners...

I love how they're called luxury in this country. These days they're the standard. And most other cars are shitty made and feel cheap.

Problem - New Zealands rampant Japanese import fandom.

I don't know how the Corolla is NZ's "best" car.

Its not the best car. Its the best selling car. Rental and lease deals make up the numbers,

The "Luxury Tax" in Ausi is based on price not equipment, a 30,000 Korean car has more standard luxury features than a BMW 1M.

Oh my God that black one.

Good news! A brand-new (never-been-driven) black 1M is available now in NZ from a customer who changed their mind at the last minute. It could be yours! Perfect companion car to your E30 M3. Buy Now!

PM me the details, I know someone whos been afterone for a while, will pass on the details. Hes a CSL owner too.

Guest Ari Gold

Orange one in the showroom at TM with 114K on the sticker too Josh.