Sign in to follow this  
jeffbebe

Member skills

Another one here with his head in the clouds.

PPL flight test is coming up in the next few weeks. Almost up to 100 hours (Massey does it all funny) and then CPL next year.

Dont worry, CTC does it funny too. I gained my PPL with about 75hrs, currently doing the IR. You'll have to give me a buzz when you come up here to do Sim training in our DA42 sims..

Also, on another vein.. now a proud owner of an Engine Hoist, and I've also got a few funnies like the gearbox torx socket for 320i E30, and a full set of axle stands and hydraulic jack, all in Hamilton, and certainly willing to help out fellow BS'ers.

Edited by huff3r

Dont worry, CTC does it funny too. I gained my PPL with about 75hrs, currently doing the IR. You'll have to give me a buzz when you come up here to do Sim training in our DA42 sims..

Also, on another vein.. now a proud owner of an Engine Hoist, and I've also got a few funnies like the gearbox torx socket for 320i E30, and a full set of axle stands and hydraulic jack, all in Hamilton, and certainly willing to help out fellow BS'ers.

Will do! We have the DA-40's and DA-42's here. Haven't had the pleasure of using the sim yet so not sure what it is...

Litigation lawyer. Wide range of disputes, commercial/franchise/insurance/property. Solve problems on a good day

Degree in Horticulture, hit me up for all your growing needs. Yes can grow big fat 32 point pineapple express buds from hydroponics 6 week turn around, but mostly Kiwifruit growing nowadays. Also very experienced at drinking beer (specifically Hienken) and taking my clothes off after Jager shots and somtimes pissing the bed.

Pilot for a geophysical survey company. I fly planes full of sensors down low, scaring birds out of trees looking for stuff underground for mining companies. Travel a lot, mostly to Australia.

Guest Ari Gold

Wow, there is quite a few pilots on this forum haha.

I have my CPL already and a aerobatics rating + taildragger and will be moving down to queenstown soon to fly the pitts for a while!

:D

My mates were your instructors - shows how small this forum is ha.

Degree in Horticulture, hit me up for all your growing needs. Yes can grow big fat 32 point pineapple express buds from hydroponics 6 week turn around, but mostly Kiwifruit growing nowadays. Also very experienced at drinking beer (specifically Hienken) and taking my clothes off after Jager shots and somtimes pissing the bed.

Wow now that is multi-skilling and entrepreneurial ... lol :)

Guest Ari Gold

As a former employee of Turners & Growers (we had tomatoes going from flower to picking in 10 days) I would love to know your methods. Feel free to PM.

I can vouch for the pissing the bed bit.

And the taking the clothes off bit too

My mates were your instructors - shows how small this forum is ha.

*shows how small nz is! ;)

Nothing fancy here I sell storage stuff parts boxes shelving and pallet racking. Travel the country so can shift stuff if you need it moved.

i'm typically unreliable for anything else.

hit me up if you setting up a workshop I'll give you a sweet deal.

I can vouch for the pissing the bed bit.

And the taking the clothes off bit too

too much information Greg

:(

too much information Greg

I'm sad :(

P.S JDMGTB not me.

Also nearing completion of my apprenticeship as a grumpy bastard, more than willing to share my skills

I have several degrees in that haha.

However, show me how to do anything once and I'll be able to replicate it badly many times afterwards.

This gave me a chuckle.