Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Change to 500gb broadband plan

Just a heads up and I might be behind the 8 ball compared to everybody else but telecom have changed their broad band plans again. I used to be on a 160gb per month plan and I have changed to the new 500gb per month plan and its actually costing me $6 less per month than before.

There are probably a lot of you out there on unlimited plans and super fast connections but for me I am pleased they have upped what I can get for less even if its only $6. 500gb is a hell of a lot but gotta be worth trying to meet the target each month :rolleyes:

would rather them just make it cheaper :/

Live next to the exchange ? thats pretty fast.

I got 12 and im only 400mtrs away

would rather them just make it cheaper :/

Plus one. on a normal month i do about 20-25GB, if im in a downloading spree, 35GB max.

just call me old school

Live next to the exchange ? thats pretty fast.

I got 12 and im only 400mtrs away

No idea where the exchange would be but I am happy with the speed it gets me what I need.

500gbs?! when the hell is vodafone gonna bump up their caps... still at $90 for 80gb and + another $30 for an extra 80gb....

I've gone down to 50GB, saved myself $20/mth from the 120GB plan that I don't even use half of.

Thanks for the heads up.

I usually get between 15-20mbps download on Vodafone but never over 1mbps upload. Pain in the neck as I do a lot of work from home and have to upload stuff to our UK server all the time - which is painfully slow. Haven't found any faster short of paying mega$$$s for a business high speed connection.

I usually get between 15-20mbps download on Vodafone but never over 1mbps upload. Pain in the neck as I do a lot of work from home and have to upload stuff to our UK server all the time - which is painfully slow. Haven't found any faster short of paying mega$$$s for a business high speed connection.

Wow! Mine is only 6 (I pay for the cheapest wireless speed), but it's up and down and it's constant.

My house has no physical data connection to the outside world, so I don't have shitty telecom wires ruining my internet speed, like my neighbours do :lol:

Just had my data limit doubled for free too B)

ended up doing 428GB of the 512GB from the 12th-31st looking into some of the stuff you use for your HTPC. Thanks!

i have a 40GB plan at my house, i use around 5GB according to an app that i downloaded, (mainly trolling bimmersport i think) my boarder uses the rest and usually blows the cap too, i dont know how people do it!!

I have 250gb at work and we normally do between 150-250gb per month. For an extra $20 we now have 1TB - it's gonna be a mission trying to get rid of 1TB!