Sign in to follow this  
miskimmin

Music

music is VERY subjective.

i like what i like i dont expect anyone else to like it, neither do i care if they do / dont.

westside.

Word.

Westside, ha just been listening to Westside Connection, "you worried sick and I'm chillin', tell your family to f^*k off and roll with this villian" :lol:

How many gig do you have? Im pushing 60, but im gonna get rid of a lot of stuff i dont listen to.

Edited by m325i

Man, how young are you guys?

Derek B, Run DMC & the Beastie Boys.

Yeah classic, along with LL Cool J.

I like all types of music, depends on what mood I'm in. Anything from PinkFloyd to Dido to Outcast, U2 and Boney M to Rage against the machine etc etc...

What I don't like is the bullshat American ghetto culture that our youth blindly follow.

Hmmm must try that Darkside/Wizard of Oz thing.

Saw the Wizard of OZ with the Darkside of the Moon played over the top.. saw it at the Embassy... very interesting.. they gave us a couple of sheets of A4 with all the coincidences in it. Some of it was laughable, but very trippy at the end of the day.. I can never watch Wizard of Oz the same again. Edited by Deftones

I like all types of music, depends on what mood I'm in. Anything from PinkFloyd to Dido to Outcast, U2 and Boney M to Rage against the machine etc etc...

What I don't like is the bullshat American ghetto culture that our youth blindly follow.

Saw the Wizard of OZ with the Darkside of the Moon played over the top.. saw it at the Embassy... very interesting.. they gave us a couple of sheets of A4 with all the coincidents (?) in it. Some of it was laughable, but very trippy at the end of the day.. I can never watch Wizard of Oz the same again.
I know Pink Floyd deny it, but there is no way that it is coincidence. It’s too precise. Even the lyrics reflect what is going on too. 2001 space odyssey has the same thing with another album.

Pendulum are rocking my face atm.

Oh and fav rapper to stay on topic is, Mr. Tical, Johnny Blaze, method man ktallion stallion flyin glyion what ever you call your f&*kin self, could you please hit

these niggas with another album please, i bet you he somewhere getting

blazed up with redman, you know what meth you don't want to make another

album, ah you know what you don't want to make another album, f%7 you,

whatever man.

Edited by m325i

Guest Andrew

Saw the Wizard of OZ with the Darkside of the Moon played over the top.. saw it at the Embassy... very interesting.. they gave us a couple of sheets of A4 with all the coincidences in it. Some of it was laughable, but very trippy at the end of the day.. I can never watch Wizard of Oz the same again.
Dark Side of the rainbow is really buzzy -

hmm favourite hip hop -

would have to be slayer, children of boden, cradle of filth to name the top 3.

Cannibal Corpse "hammer smashed face" that's kind of hip hoppy too?

HAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAH!!

Grandmaster flash an the furious five, :lol:

Patea Maori Club- Poi yae (sp)??

Cruising round high school with a sheet of lino for random breakdancing. :bounce:

Patea Maori Club- Poi yae (sp)??

Cruising round high school with a sheet of lino for random breakdancing. :bounce:

Mid thirties? :lol:

Guest Spargo

Pendulum are rocking my face atm.

Going to the gig at 4:20 next month? Gonna be massive.

I don't follow Rap that much, as i'm more of a Rock chick (Zed, Simple Plan, Greenday, Rammstein etc,) but i like a few of Eminem's older songs and his newish Mockingbird one.

emma you rule

for that picture im putting you layby

we can get married later

emma you rule

for that picture im putting you layby

we can get married later

But Gus...

Owned...

Good old rammstein. Making me addicted to all things german. Try 'Megaherz' if you like rammstein. My first liking for 'decent' music.

Owned...

Good old rammstein. Making me addicted to all things german. Try 'Megaherz' if you like rammstein. My first liking for 'decent' music.

Wow i'd say..

Decent.

bonethugs are quality.

rap, r&b and hiphop as a genre of music are ok - like any other genres they have some good songs, catchy songs - whatever.

i just cant stand the bullshit they rap about! half the lyrics don't make sense and by listening to it i immediately feel like my IQ just got chopped in half.

yes they are talented people and smart for making a shitload of money out of it, or their managers are smart (one of the 2) but the culture is wrong and imo is no good for the well being of society.

ie; it brings on violence, stupidity, drugs, and shithouse looking vehicles .....etc...

bring on the feedback

i just cant stand the bullshit they rap about! half the lyrics don't make sense and by listening to it i immediately feel like my IQ just got chopped in half.

R u serious man. Rap is all about the lyrics. Thats what makes a good rapper. Try listening to the lyrics and you mite understand what they are saying. Then again you might not coz they do speak a different language at times. All sh*t pop rappers like 50 and chingy n that have no meaning in their songs but you shouldnt listen to that sh*t any way

R u serious man. Rap is all about the lyrics. Thats what makes a good rapper. Try listening to the lyrics and you mite understand what they are saying. Then again you might not coz they do speak a different language at times. All sh*t pop rappers like 50 and chingy n that have no meaning in their songs but you shouldnt listen to that sh*t any way

Hey can I just remind you that you asked for peoples opinions - and you might not always get what you want to hear.

Thats all gud im just givin ya mine now haha.

I just get anoyed by people who listen to bull sh*t hip hop and think thats how the other artists are like.

Al gud tho