Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Plates worth more than the car?

'To be sold at auction as is where is and the personalised plates on the vehicle will be removed and put back on original plates'

Car is for sale on behalf of the owner. Id say the plates will be going back to the current owner upon sale on the vehicle.

Edited by 3 SERIES

'To be sold at auction as is where is and the personalised plates on the vehicle will be removed and put back on original plates'

Car is for sale on behalf of the owner. Id say the plates will be going back to the current owner upon sale on the vehicle.

You'd hope so. I did read the above, but I was just stating that the plates are worth more than the car & not implying they were to be sold with the car, but at the end of the day, what a plate!!!

You'd hope so. I did read the above, but I was just stating that the plates are worth more than the car & not implying they were to be sold with the car, but at the end of the day, what a plate!!!

Are they really worth that much?

I know there are probably people out there whose wallets match the desire to get them, but honestly? $10k+ to have "BMW" on the front of your car seems a little crazy. To each their own though

I'd rather pay that for BMW than 15-20k odd for the Maori plate!

No idea what its worth but its a stupid plate that you would have to pay to me use.

Your just jelious you didn't get it first :P

Are they really worth that much?

I know there are probably people out there whose wallets match the desire to get them, but honestly? $10k+ to have "BMW" on the front of your car seems a little crazy. To each their own though

I doubt it to mr & mrs tax payer. But at a guess I'd imagine any BMW dealership or BMW NZ would jump at them.

I'd rather pay that for BMW than 15-20k odd for the Maori plate!

I wouldn't give him a cup of water for that plate lol.

Pretty useful... Could easily mistake it for a Suzuki. Well worth the money. Personally I'm going to stick with my plate - IMANOB.

Pretty useful... Could easily mistake it for a Suzuki. Well worth the money. Personally I'm going to stick with my plate - IMANOB.

Post constructed under the influence?

Upon reading this a play comes to mind A much to do about nothing :rolleyes: then a thought Fools and their money are soon parted :mellow: . The seven series is the flag ship of the fleet is it not so the list shown would be standard spec would it not and 16 grand for a 9 year old vehicle done 127,000k :blink: ?.

If I had the money I would buy the plate and throw it on a merc.

haha!

You could have lots of fun with huge amounts of money. My occupation will become professional prank artist if I ever get there. Job one, pay for full ad breaks of

on TV1.

I'd put it on a Kia....

+1. Controversial.

I wouldn't give him a cup of water for that plate lol.

He wouldnt be interested, already owns the water

He wouldnt be interested, already owns the water

Ahahaa, and owns the glass & want's to charge the owner of the water storage fees?