Sign in to follow this  
5amchris

Is this a E36?

Now that's a crash-test............quite remarkable all 3 survived I'd say, looking @ the state of that......waste of a great car!!!!!!

it is/was a e36 vert for sure.. now is a lump of metal..

looks like technoviolet to me.. not "maroon"!!!!

also i heard that the driver of the falcon ute is in very critical condition.. how unfortunate

The bar stewards tried to steal a colleague of mine's Bentley, smashed in the window and everything before moving on to the E36..

1997 318i cabrio

Hence why speeds of up-to "140" kph. Took a big run out down the Bombay hills to reach that.

Takes a special kind of special to use a under powered bright purple convertible as a get away car and then crash it at low speeds and f**k the motorway for a hour or so.

in unrelated news, my convertible now for sale :o

qe????

lol you, a FB message, and 3 PMs

was referance to the mashed roof frame.

but everything for sale for the right price :ph34r:

They're just oxygen-thief's, bigtime!!! Once again we have Mr / Mrs Joe Average public being nailed by scumbags that don't play by the same rules that the majority of the rest of us abide by. Then on TV last night we've got the PC brigade using words like 'allegedly' in relation to it all. Now some do-gooder lawyer on legal aid will tie it all up forever & a day, blaming split family, miss-spent youth, cat died when 5 yrs old, whatever.............

Personally, I'd love to see our boys in blue being way more assertive / aggressive towards how fleeing cars / suspects are stopped / dealt with. Same with there's been cases of vehicles having 'been stopped', & then the vehicle pulls away again - with a bit more assertion there's absolutely no reason as to why a stopped vehicle can't be 'blocked' from moving............

Yea, its maybe a rant - what did the guy in Falcon ute do though to deserve where he is at the mo....just wrong place @ the wrong time......

^^agree 100%

Cops have to work "by the rules" and crims don't respect any rules...

I hear the cops used road spikes....................knot that i'm sayn anything.

I hear the cops used road spikes....................knot that i'm sayn anything.

Idiots prob ended up spiking them selves and that's how the perps got away.