Sign in to follow this  
crazyarab

Selling the 340i :'(

Really hard for me to do this but life priorities have changed (getting married) and it's time to find this car a new home.

Seriously hoping it will stay within the community as it's truly a special car!

TradeMe link below:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=642129607&ed=true

Price is negotiable for Bimmersport members so if you're serious fire me a PM.

Cheers,

Atta

• Like 1

WTF!! :o

Buying every lotto ticket available til this sells.

• Like 1

Haha, you and me both!! Maybe that way I can keep her :lol:

WTF!! :o

Buying every lotto ticket available til this sells.

• Like 1

:o Awww mate - "No, no, no, no - seriously??!!!". Hmm, you built this........I'm thinking you might need to read your ad again (Its one of a kind........), maybe have another sit / drive in it.......theres lots of things in life money can't buy, & what you've put into this counts on that scale.

Maybe I'm a bit older than you, :unsure: who knows, but some of the things I've learnt in life is that the sun always rises, women can tend to come & go, theres always a light at end of the tunnel, the cup is always half full (or better), & stuff like this, whether it have 4 wheels or 2 - its quite special........

I've been down your road - theres high odds you'll regret selling it........my advice would be 'keep it, & use it as your wedding car'.......... ;) and how special would it be to maybe bring your wife & a son home from hospital in it one day in the future.......

• Like 2

f**k you Atta. You know how much I hate you for doing this. I thought we talked you out of it yesterday?

• Like 1

Here is your chance for a nice e30 mark ;) seriously though, just put your wedding on finance or something. Bloody hell.

:o Awww mate - "No, no, no, no - seriously??!!!". Hmm, you built this........I'm thinking you might need to read your ad again (Its one of a kind........), maybe have another sit / drive in it.......theres lots of things in life money can't buy, & what you've put into this counts on that scale.

Maybe I'm a bit older than you, :unsure: who knows, but some of the things I've learnt in life is that the sun always rises, women can tend to come & go, theres always a light at end of the tunnel, the cup is always half full (or better), & stuff like this, whether it have 4 wheels or 2 - its quite special........

I've been down your road - theres high odds you'll regret selling it........my advice would be 'keep it, & use it as your wedding car'.......... ;) and how special would it be to maybe bring your wife & a son home from hospital in it one day in the future.......

I hear you loud and clear man and I appreciate the advise!

Although I didn't do the entire build myself, I am well and truly attached to it as I have been with all my previous BMW's. Having said that, now that the project is complete I am much more comfortable passing it onto someone who can spend more time with the car and enjoy it as it should be enjoyed! Between work, family and playing sports at an international level I have had little time to do anything with the 340i (it's basically been garaged for the past year which isn't what I want).

Hopefully I can find someone that will make it an even better car and have the time to drive it everywhere so others can appreciate it.

I have thought long and hard about the sale and it's time for me to move on. As I have said in the auction, I'm in no rush to sell though and I will no doubt have another BMW project in the future!

Sucks that you have to sell it. Such a beautiful machine. If only you were in Auckland i'd be pretty tempted.

Arma, the car is worth the travel down to Chch. XD :ph34r:

Hell yea it is. It's more that I would have no free time to drive it back anyime soon. :P

Edited by Arma

Hell yea it is. It's more than I would have no free time to drive it back anyime soon. :P

When you hear this beast in person you would have all the time in the world!

Edited by andy_e39

Hell yea it is. It's more than I would have no free time to drive it back anyime soon. :P

I'd gladly drive it up for you mate.

In fact, I've always wanted to do a long road trip in the beast!

Really hard for me to do this but life priorities have changed (getting married) and it's time to find this car a new home.

Seriously hoping it will stay within the community as it's truly a special car!

TradeMe link below:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=642129607&ed=true

Price is negotiable for Bimmersport members so if you're serious fire me a PM.

Cheers,

Atta

build thread??

Gunshot wedding it. Goto registry office now. Do the deal & then tell everyone. Buy a keg and a few bots of wine and have a few over on Saturday. Cost you less than 500 notes & then you keep the car.

• Like 2

Man i wish i didnt have to buy a work ute......... Wow just wow.

Dream e30 right here... bmw v8 in small bmw..

.....Buying a lotto ticket 2night..... :ph34r:

Looks like she's going to a new home sooner than I was expecting... Buyer coming to pick up next Tuesday.

I'm feeling quite gutted, I really, really hate selling my cars :'(

I've always wanted to have someone qualified take photos of the V8 before passing her on... Anyone keen to help me out this weekend?

Matt? Mark?

Would hugely appreciate some slick photos to put next to previous CRZARB's on my wall.

ok so if you have to sell it sell it! but make sure you are ultra careful who buys it so you can make sure [as much as you can] that you get the first refusal an it when your good friend n caretaker decides to let it go also you should insist on visiting rights as well![ I mean after all itr is your first baby]

Wheres it going............??? Roughly.........?? :) Primo car for some-one........

Up North! I'll hold off saying until sale has been completed.

First of all

Congrats on getting Married :)

2nd Wow what a nice E30

I have never met you mate but I own a M3 that I believe you used to own

You may recognize the darling

If this E30 is of similar condition then im interested

Edited by RAH

Up North! I'll hold off saying until sale has been completed.

Lols - fair enough too. Bar Dunedin, Invercargill & Antarctica, 'everything / everywhere' is up north of ya................ :)

Thanks RAH!

Glad to see my old M3 is in good hands... it was an AMAZING machine with an impeccable service history.

Yes, the E30 is very tidy. Another unique and special machine that I've had the privileged of owning.

Unfortunately, I'm holding the car now for the current buyer. He's already booked flights and ferry back up.