Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

Rush

The movie...

Watched it yesterday, I really didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised ... 7/10 for me. Ron Howard always delivers a good movie.
The missus choose this one and loved it as well.

Definitely worth a watch.

Still remember having those cars as slot cars on a tyco slot car set. Including the elf 6 wheeled thing.

Lol wanted to see this the other night... Girlfriend wanted to see "Meet the Wilsons" or something stupid...

Compromised and saw "White House Down" which we both ended up really enjoying! (Recommended)

Next is Rush :ph34r:

Edited by Tristan

Yep, it's good.... Good balance of cars - for those of us that are interested - and drama - for those that aren't. I remember the actual races (or at least replays of them as a kid) and thought that the recreations were very believable. The guy playing Niki Lauda was spot on as well!

Couldn't wait to see it when I saw the trailer .. so I went and saw it on the day it was release : P

Loved it ... recommend it ... would go and watch it again.

Yeah we ran the premier for that a couple weeks ago. I wasn't even going to go but ended up really enjoying it.

Went and saw it last week, also the missus' pick...was going to put something on here but knew most of you would also watch it haha

apparently even Nikki admitted that his portrail was spot on. cant wait

I think he had a lot to do with the movie so no surprises there.

Really enjoyed it myself, the wife not so much, I tricked her into going and told her it was a murder mystery so that didn't help.

James Hunt had a nick name in the lower formulas he was known as " hunt the shunt".

The movie i thought was ok [i think i read to much about it prior to watching n being a F1 tragic it was just a little hollywood i know they need to spice it up for dramatic purposes} any way prabably the best motor racing movie since what " lemams" ????

I don't know, fast and furious Tokyo drift was quite good. haha

I'm going to see it tonight, please don't be a spoiler and tell me the ending!