Sign in to follow this  
pldubs

Buying Cars from well respected forum members

Just because someone is well respected in this wee community, don't think they can be trusted.

Cant be bothered going into specifics.

Just take care.

( I didn't buy sh*t, I just drove it )

Cant be bothered going into specifics.

Good - please don't, as IMO a public forum isn't the place for having a bleat & a cry about something whatever mate you've got isn't happy about...........

Irrespective of 'who' it was or 'what' it was, whether its a car or a second hand condom or whatever - 'BUYER BEWARE' springs to mind..........which is why stuff gets checked out before-hand generally..........

Hold up. Well Respected? South Island forum member? ??????? :ph34r:

Nope, Auckland.

Edited by euroriffic

the even better respected forum mods are very helpful.

if you are having an ongoing issue best to talk to them.

if its all over then best keep it to yourself

• Like 1

I have big post count, you can trust me.

I have $300,0000 in my Nigerian bank account because I am a on of a king, all I need is a Bimmersport forum member's bank account today so I can have the money transferred to your account.

Please PM me your bank account log in password and info.

• Like 5

I have $300,0000 in my Nigerian bank account because I am a on of a king, all I need is a Bimmersport forum member's bank account today so I can have the money transferred to your account.

Ping!!! - Post of the day - BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!! :lol:

You've got pm ;)
  • Like 1

Ok, thanks for those who replied, you should see the money in your account tomorrow... I will be out of the country on business for the next week or so.

We have all brought second hands cars and parts and discovered they are not what we thought they would be soon after buying, you need to ask yourself if you paid a fair price for said goods and question if what you have been sold is of a safe and of reasonable quality.

If you have been genuinely duped and the vendor is non responsive or is being unreasonable, I recommend contacting the commerce commission, if said vendor is running a business he will at-least have the chance to defend himself in front of a non bias.

I hope both parties involved sort it out.

• Like 1

Ok, thanks for those who replied, you should see the money in your account tomorrow... I will be out of the country on business for the next week or so.

We have all brought second hands cars and parts and discovered they are not what we thought they would be soon after buying, you need to ask yourself if you paid a fair price for said goods and question if what you have been sold is of a safe and of reasonable quality.

If you have been genuinely duped and the vendor is non responsive or is being unreasonable, I recommend contacting the commerce commission, if said vendor is running a business he will at-least have the chance to defend himself in front of a non bias.

I hope both parties involved sort it out.

You know how I know you're not really Nigerian?

• Like 1

That time we shared a urinal?

• Like 3

That time we shared a urinal?

The fact it was able to be shared, and you didn't need it all to yourself?

Selling cars. I'm terrible at it. I don't think I have ever bought a car simply because I needed transport - pretty much every purchase has been a long-winded and considered one. This means I develop an attachment for my cars, and when I have no space left, tend to find somewhere else to keep them rather than sell.

And when I do finally get a grip on reality, I tend to be brutally honest about what I'm selling. None of this 'excellent [or perfect] for year' rubbish; excellent and perfect are (in my opinion) absolutes. It either is, or it isn't. Age has nothing to do with it.

And then I detail what I have done, which sometimes raises questions. Why did you have to do so much to it? If you've done all this, why are you selling?

And I detail all the little things that are wrong, too.

It's probably a subconscious effort to make sure no-one buys it!