Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Sub-Zero/Cool/Uncool/Seriously Uncool..

Cool - yes. Not really my 'thing', but I do appreciate the work, effort and skill that has gone into it.

Meh once you've driven a vtec mini you've seen them all, lol. Fiberglass flip front makes for easy access, personally conversion is just an off the shelf now we've ( the mini community) been doing b conversions for some 12+ years now, amazing in a straight line but and a big but for me it felt bad through the twisty bits, first time I've felt like I couldn't drive a mini as quickly as it wanted to go. Bike engined conversions were just starting to come into the scene when I exited(moved to nz) have seriously considered the bike engine route but will probably just stay with the a series engines I know

Cool car, would remove the audio and fit a roll cage though.

• Like 1

I have seen one with a similar set up running at the Domain Hill Climb about 4 or 5 years ago.

But yeah was a race car not a show car.

I saw one in Performance Car magazine a few years ago but was rear-engine orientated with a K20a out of a new type r inegra/civic. Had WIDE arches with fat tyres under them. It was a mean looking little car.. too bad I can't comfortably fit in one..

one of my very good mates brother has been toying with this idea, his mini hasn't seen the road for 4 or 5 years since I've known him, probably longer.

definitely would be putting it in the back if it was me too, the rear seats are pretty pointless anyways, mind you I am 6'3"