Sign in to follow this  
beemn

Wow, bullet proof glass....and a Paul walker spoiler

I love the GT wing.

Daves next race car maybe?...

Wow a "M" version of a 7 series hold the boat thought they never made a M version of BMW's flag ship???

That bit about the petrol consummation sounded scary though.

IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't be the first idiot to think their 7 series double glazed glass is bulletproof.

Already got 2 on the lawn....

yeah but this has your spoiler!

In the mid 80`s I spent time in South Africa and Zimbabwe. I remember being a passenger in a 7 series owned by a tobacco farmer driving around Harrare.

I couldn`t get over the way the locals kept looking at the 735 and more particularly, us inside it. I was assured that the windows were bullet proof. I could imagine this being an option on a SA new Bimmer, but not on a NZ new....

:rolleyes: Needs to be severely b1tch slapped for the spoiler & M badges.....................twice, once for thinking bout it, & the 2nd time for actually doing it....... :rolleyes:

In the mid 80`s I spent time in South Africa and Zimbabwe. I remember being a passenger in a 7 series owned by a tobacco farmer driving around Harrare.

I couldn`t get over the way the locals kept looking at the 735 and more particularly, us inside it. I was assured that the windows were bullet proof. I could imagine this being an option on a SA new Bimmer, but not on a NZ new....

I have seen a 7 with bullet proof glass in Europe its around 40mm thick from memory, its pretty obvious when its bullet proof

Naa mate be real for palmy I should rock the whale tail

post-17370-0-75691300-1388127509.jpg

Edited by Mr2low
  • Like 1

That's a FAIL mate - if that was a Palmy Sierra, it would be on a 1600cc version........................ :rolleyes: and it would be a wagon, as ya can get more students in a wagon..... :D

Whale tale is totally acceptable on the back of an RS500 (and does help keep the twitchy rear end down) much less so on a 7 Series

I've seen them on many a car back in 90/00's fiestas, novas (not Chevy novas, vauxhal novas)