Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

Soap flakes!

Where the hell do you buy them from? ... been looking for months to get some to clean my steering wheel suede leather.

Ours came from Pak n Save. I thought they were every where... look in laundry

• Like 1

Yeah, got mine from Pak'n'Slave as well, in amongst all the washing powders. Works really well with a bit of elbow grease.

cheers. Pack n save Albany doesnt have em it seems (prove me wrong though). Tried other places too ... might try the New World up the road.

Josh has probably got the message now lol

Tried DEKA?

chickachickaaaah

beers flowing at yours Ash?

Mean, thanks all. Will have a look tomorrow.

Now anyone got a fix for a power chucking cat? Fun times at the Purcell household

• Like 1

I had that for 4 days she's just come right lol a litre of boiled water table spoon of suger and a teaspoon of salt stir till disovled put in freezer too cool down then swap out it's water for that to stop it from becoming dehirated, but yeah it's fun lol

Edited by Mr2low

Soap flakes. ;)

^^^^^ :D or lose the cat...

I had that for 4 days she's just come right lol a litre of boiled water table spoon of suger and a teaspoon of salt stir till disovled put in freezer too cool down then swap out it's water for that to stop it from becoming dehirated, but yeah it's fun lol

Must be cat power chunder season. How long do you leave the cat in the boiling water? I will need to clear some space in the freezer so I can get her in there, she's quite large. Do you think she will try to eat any of the frozen fish while in the freezer? I'm scared to leave her in there too long just in case she eats everything.

• Like 1

I got some foul looks last week for cleaning up cat sick using a labrador.

• Like 2

There's a joke in there somewhere about boxes and pussies...

• Like 2

You'll know when to take the cat out of the boiling water it stops making noises and admitly if you have a small freezer it maybe a challenge so I'd suggest finding a neighbour with a chest freezer I have tried to shorten the cat to fit in a small freezer but it made more mess then it was worth this is why you freeze first, it keeps everything clean, you can make a good stew or add It to your dogs food for some added nutrition