Sign in to follow this  
MISS BM

Project Schnitzel

Another schnitzel!

Not quite that special unfortunately..

This one sports a Euro kit of some sort - not motorsport, but not standard. It's interesting, then again, so are the South African's that built them :)

true! was looking on my phone and didnt pay close attention.

Did ya win Lotto Amber? ;)

• Like 1

Did ya win Lotto Amber? ;)

Nah just dipped into that M3 fund haha.

Manual BMW with more power than the Schnitzel.. Can't go wrong really. Already booked in for some cosmetical changes..

Both my 'crew' will be heading down to The Big Chill on Sunday :)

And she ticked over to the big 250,000 today. Happy 1/4 Million girl.. Hopefully another 1/4 to go hahaha.

Its got a clutch ;) but still a slushbox when it comes to the play in the shifter!! Hahaha

• Like 1

You seem to look after your cars so another two fiddy isn't out of the question.

Why the new one BTW? Looks sexy.

Haha what Ken said.. Manual 328 E46... Mmm just a little more fun. But yes it does need a short shifter as everyone who has driven it has said..

Good fun and a bit of a project.. Will start a log as have done a few things already with some more to come.

Its like stirring a bit pot of soup! Haha ;) jk Amber. We need to get you a DSSR linkage from UUC

If it was Vanos, and not silver! Very nice none the less

Be prepared to correct some rangi mods on that example... That's the PO of my M5 selling his 540i...

Jesus :/

Glad I'm not interested then, although I have a tendency to TLC the bloody cars.

Bit more of a project as Schnitzel was sadly damaged in a hit and run...

Luckily a panelbeater here can try repair bumper and spoiler without having to worry about importing a new one.

Yay to idiots who can't drive.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152275610083937&id=676098936

Edited by MISS BM

Ouch. You may as well post some pics of the damage, We know you would have taken about 150+ snaps!

That's a pretty hardcore reverse launch from parked.

Ouch. You may as well post some pics of the damage, We know you would have taken about 150+ snaps!

That's a pretty hardcore reverse launch from parked.

Sadly pictures are bleh. Doesn't look like much, but took it for a quote for fixing the front and back bumper.. More than $2,900.. Pretty much a neat hole where the towbar went in, boot has been pushed back about 5mm, dent in the spoiler, and due to the car launching onto the curb, damage underneath front bumper.

I think it's the fact the respray is so much.. and labour maybe? Eeek.

Hoping this can solved in a pleasant manner given the evidence we have against her.

Stupid woman should have her license revoked. Thats epic fail right there.

Best of luck getting your car fixed, and to a high standard. Lucky there isnt more damage really, looks like a pretty solid hit.

• Like 1

Damn, hard luck there. Least it seems traceable and the possibility of a resolution. Hopefully she's a good sort and she/insurance comes through for you.

On the bright side at least she didn't stove the rear quarter in! That would be total heartbreak.

• Like 1

Damn, hard luck there. Least it seems traceable and the possibility of a resolution. Hopefully she's a good sort and she/insurance comes through for you.

On the bright side at least she didn't stove the rear quarter in! That would be total heartbreak.

Yeah, was fortunate that two young guys saw it all happen and took the Rego down for me.. They ran in at speed to drag me out from my morning Hot Chocolate to tell me. Thanks to whoever they were! Didn't catch names as they were meant to be at school.. not at McD's haha.

Sadly my insurance company don't want any part of it.. I put full insurance on the wrong bloody car :/ Only 3rd Party fire and theft on this as it never leaves my eyes... not for more than 5 minutes anyway!

Hoping she is a good sort.

Stupid woman should have her license revoked. Thats epic fail right there.

Best of luck getting your car fixed, and to a high standard. Lucky there isnt more damage really, looks like a pretty solid hit.

Cheers for that, appreciate it.

Lucky it's a good old BMW, Any other jap car and I think a bit more bumper munching would of happened..

Holy sh*t! Who thought a Mistral could move that fast?!?!?!

Nah, seriously, bummer about the car! I actually often leave my dash cams running in the carpark at work, on the days I drive. Just in case... although a modern car vs an 80's VW van... most people stay clear in case their car catches something!

Scarily enough, someone using one of the Hospital "Pool" cars managed to do about $8K of damage... IN the work carpark :blink:

Hope the cops sort her out - causing the damage to start with, but failing to give details etc too.

Classified as a hit and run aint it? Think the police frown upon those.

With the VID, you have identified her, and she'll probably admit fault... in which case your 3rd party insurance should pay up and get it back from her or her insurance.

If the Insurance company aren't helpful, find another one oafter it's all sorted. Also, dealing with a local branch is often easier and gives better results than the call centre does.

Classified as a hit and run aint it? Think the police frown upon those.

Thats what I thought, until I went in to get the report on hard copy and they suddenly couldn't help due to the fact its a car park.. However in saying that, I have now spoken to two Police Officers in regards to the case and they all said it is in fact classed as a road due to the nature that it Is available for public use at all times.. And that not leaving your details or checking if anyone was hurt is an offence. I will be going back there and asking Police to help if my other method of enlisting help doesn't work..

With the VID, you have identified her, and she'll probably admit fault... in which case your 3rd party insurance should pay up and get it back from her or her insurance.

If the Insurance company aren't helpful, find another one oafter it's all sorted. Also, dealing with a local branch is often easier and gives better results than the call centre does.

I will be moving Insurance company after this.. Hung up on me and didn't both to offer assistance. You would think being a customer for over 3 years with no claims and going between full and 3rd party fire and theft over the years would of helped, but nope. I have the other car with State, might move this one over there too.. Just their excess Sucks!

God that makes my blood boil when I see sh*t like that. Hope you get it sorted

• Like 1