jjs

Attn: E34 fan boys

i want dis!!
In wellington too... hmm ;)
Automatic.. hmm :unsure:

i want dis!!

In wellington too... hmm ;)

Automatic.. hmm :unsure:

Easily solved, but a 5 series is a better car in Automatic, and that trans will still be very fresh

Better if you driving around town and in traffic that's about it. Auto's get boring fast.

• Like 1

Hmmmm. Watching.

It is pretty damn tidy, it has a few small marks on the exterior and a bit of damage to the left front guard along the edge of the arch as noted by someone as the last Q on the auction. The dealers selling were typical used car dealers, pretty evasive in general as per their feedback.

Has all the original books and sales documents and a pretty decent service history. This is my first BMW, my brother (who posts on here) had two E30's and my Grandparents also had one new.

I am a bit of a Toyota purist but this caught my eye. It's interesting to compare this to the similar Toyota's I've owned (Celsior/LS400 and Crown Majesta).

Needs some attention, seem to have a few of the common E34/M30 faults such as hard starting when warm, the idles a little rough and the trans could use a flush and filter.

Was bought by a Dr. in 1989 and sold again at a Toyota Dealership in 1993 for $93,000!