Sign in to follow this  
atlantiskiwi

Zhp gear knob

Hey I am looking for a genuine ZHP gear knob for my m3 and also the colour stitched boots. Can anyone point me in the direction of some forsale in NZ or a good reseller on EBay?

Topgaiters on ebay is brilliant - specify RHD if they're different in E36's.

He send me a LHD E39 boot, but sent the correct one very quickly at no charge when I pointed out the mistake (It was a RHD listing).

ZHP's knobs on Amazon are OK priced (about NZ$115 shipped).

• Like 1

I have been on the look out for a ZHP knob and boot combo but don't seem to be available in NZ. I haven't been proactive on it as it isn't really a priority. Richard I am keen to do a piggyback and we could split the shipping?

Got both of mine off ebay, but mines illuminated

The factory ones are illuminated for later models so why not :D

Oops, sorry I just bought the boot set. But will still be getting a gear knob as well. I just want to make sure I find a legit source

I have been on the look out for a ZHP knob and boot combo but don't seem to be available in NZ. I haven't been proactive on it as it isn't really a priority. Richard I am keen to do a piggyback and we could split the shipping?

I'd be keen to look at yours in person and I'm sure it's cool. However I am going to stick with as factory as possible as my M3 is completely unbasterised

The factory ones are illuminated for later models so why not :D

I have purchased the stitched boots. But I then come across this and wondered if it's

More appropriate. What do you think? To much...? It's the same pattern that is only seat

post-17746-0-44107800-1412021907_thumb.j

Its personal preference, but i like the tri colour stitching better. More subtle.

Got both of mine off ebay, but mines illuminated

Ouch $$$ I was going to get one for Dad as his factory illuminated one is totally worn out, but last I looked they were VERY expensive... should really look again.

Theres a mod you can do somewhere on here where you can make you standard one luminate.

Oops, sorry I just bought the boot set. But will still be getting a gear knob as well. I just want to make sure I find a legit source

No worries I'm still keen on a ZHP knob. Seen several selling on ebay for around US$80. Let me know when you are close to an order?

Ouch $$$ I was going to get one for Dad as his factory illuminated one is totally worn out, but last I looked they were VERY expensive... should really look again.

My one has had the illuminated mod done to it so was only about 120 shipped

Sweet... might have to look again!

Have you got a link for where to get this, or was it a used one you scored?

Ive got the kit i removed from a red illuminated knob around somewhere if anyone wants it

Have you got a link for where to get this, or was it a used one you scored?

No was brand new. Can't find any zhp's that are illuminated, just normal ones. Was about a year ago i got it