Sign in to follow this  
Richiezhp

330ci clubsport for sale

I think I saw this wondering around Greenlane Showgrounds over the weekend.. Very nice

I've never taken it too greenheith show grounds? But thanks. And no it's not a 4x4

I've never taken it too greenheith show grounds? But thanks. And no it's not a 4x4

Greenlane?... ASB show grounds..

Huh must be an identical one wondering around then..

Sorry, hah. Greenlane I mean..To be honest with you, I've never ever ever seen one around this colour so id be Very I interested to see it!

Haha i was wondering. Your trademe ad said 4wd. Lovely colour and I wish you goodluck with the sale man. This should sell :)

Thanks mate. Much appreciated. I wish it would already!

been on my watchlist for ever. would love to buy it but my car needs to sell first ><

• Like 1

been on my watchlist for ever. would love to buy it but my car needs to sell first ><

Haha fair enough. I have a lot of watchers it seems but a few people in the same position as well. Good luck with your sale!

Doubt putting a picture of Mike on your auction will help it sell.

• Like 2

I think there is a E46 M3 CS in that colour kicking around, I think owner is on the forum.

Certainly a nice colour, but not sure it's worth that much of a premium over an Msport 330Ci

I think there is a E46 M3 CS in that colour kicking around, I think owner is on the forum.

Certainly a nice colour, but not sure it's worth that much of a premium over an Msport 330Ci

It is an M sport. If I go any lower than 11 I might as well sell it for parts because I'd get the same ha!

Doubt putting a picture of Mike on your auction will help it sell.

Mike stop wrecking my auction!

• Like 1

definitely nice car and colour but its no way worth 11k in parts especially with the engine nearing 200ks.

can have a similar spec'd lower km but older year say 2000-2002 for a couple thousand less so its probably not going to be an easy sale.

in saying that i would pay 10k cash IF i had the money ha!

definitely nice car and colour but its no way worth 11k in parts especially with the engine nearing 200ks.

can have a similar spec'd lower km but older year say 2000-2002 for a couple thousand less so its probably not going to be an easy sale.

in saying that i would pay 10k cash IF i had the money ha![/quote

Tbh with you I'm sick of this thing outside my house accumulating bird kak. I'd maybe take it. Shhh

. If I go any lower than 11 I might as well sell it for parts because I'd get the same ha!

Yup, all cars are worth more in parts than whole. But, that is assuming you get to sell all (or at least nearly all) the parts, don't factor in any costs for taking it all apart and the Mrs doesn't mind having half a car on the drive for months.

• Like 2

Yup, all cars are worth more in parts than whole. But, that is assuming you get to sell all (or at least nearly all) the parts, don't factor in any costs for taking it all apart and the Mrs doesn't mind having half a car on the drive for months.

Hi mate, yep, it was more of an open comment. Personally I wouldn't do this. This isn't the sort of car to part out. And your right in saying the misus would not be happen with bmw kak all over te drive way.

Just installed new Bosch spark plugs today. Runs even better.

Will not be relisting on TM but still for sale, asking 11k. Cheers, Rich

post-51161-0-33763400-1413876923_thumb.j

post-51161-0-91816400-1413876945_thumb.j

• Like 1