Sign in to follow this  
BMTHUG

WOW E30 Rag Top <3

Yea it is a pretty nice car but also very pricey. Was up for sale last year and didn't sell.

bummer dude. If I had 15k laying around I'd snap this up. Mrs wants a wedding though hahaha

Reserve isnt 15K, i wonder how far off it is.

Looks nice but i find it hard to justify that much for an old E30 that isnt an M3.

jeepers nevermind then hahahahah

Reserve isnt 15K, i wonder how far off it is.

Looks nice but i find it hard to justify that much for an old E30 that isnt an M3.

Why not. An M3 is over double that price. The next best thing in immaculate condition will be chasing at least half that price these days.

• Like 1

I agree with Dan, however i think the replica wheels detract from the car a bit. there was a big jump in design between the E30 and E36 in a lot of ways, some things retrofit well like engines, pretty much anything else... hmm.

Not sure why all the cabbys seem to have monster truck suspension when new!

I love the cabbys. My cousin in South Africa had a M325i cabby with all the 325is evo 2 running gear and options. 2.7 litre engine was a real performer. I loved that car

Edited by EUROHO

I think even 15 inch BBS wheels would look better. Certainly more in keeping... Odd story - NZ delivery but with MPH gauges. Don't get me wrong the car looks lovely but I'd prefer a beaten up M325 over this.