Sign in to follow this  
Dyl

M325i

Bloody hell what a car. So damn much though

And speedo in miles... that's a lot of money for the car! E46 M3 $ you're talkin!

And speedo in miles... that's a lot of money for the car! E46 M3 $ you're talkin!

im as e30 fanatical as they come, but you are dead right, id go E46 M3 if these two were my only choice.

I wouldn't. E30 you are likely to get your money back any time you wish. E46 will continue to plummet just like the E36 M3's.

To an extent though, I don't see what is so special about this one and it's a UK Import

Is this a UK import? Trying to read the awful, punctuation missing, listing it was an SA import 325is - which is a very different beast to an M325i.

Yeah it's definitely a UK import. I've seen the car. It's really nice. Im actually keen to purchase but I don't know where to start at $22k :-( sigh. Don't wana offend anyone with an offer that's thousands lower than asking. Ahhhh well.

A workmate purchased that from a dealer for 17k just last year, and I thought that was steep..nice car though. Looked tidy all round. Pretty sure there was a thread about it on here a while ago regarding rust issues but that seems to have been repaired now

Recardo seats...

At least it is a genuine 325i sport rather than one with the body kit added