Sign in to follow this  
richard

wellington

see what happens when you have no god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

God is good.....good god look at the weather.

God is good.....good god look at the weather.

how are you guys doing up the coast? you are on bimmersport so cant be too bad

depot i work out of is 5 minutes from where i live both out in lower hutt so all good here, back yard flooded, and up to a thin layer of water in the garage but i keep everything up off the floor anyways, still raining pretty hard out

how are you guys doing up the coast? you are on bimmersport so cant be too bad

depot i work out of is 5 minutes from where i live both out in lower hutt so all good here, back yard flooded, and up to a thin layer of water in the garage but i keep everything up off the floor anyways, still raining pretty hard out

had absolutley no trouble getting to work this morning(Wellington To Wingate),home was a diiferent story,Stopped on SH2 at about Lower Hutt Stationvery slow to Maungaraki,most traffic was turning of there,i went straight on,had obviously only recently opened water has been deep at Cornish Street

Keep safe and dry guys rain up this way has gotten heavier in the last hour or so was just light showers now constant heavy rain.

I think I timed heading in and leaving Wellington just right, there was only the normal traffic on the way in and next to nothing coming home.

I never made it to work, and no trains tomorrow morning means another day off 'cos it isn't worth driving in according to tomorrow's forecast. Looks like a fair bit of rain due about 4am on the Coast.

Wifes stuck in Wellington, but out here in upper Hutt its ok.

i'm alive everyone you can all relax.

• Like 2

best part of 3 hrs to travel 28km but feel lucky after a mate took over 6 hrs to get home.

Love the Wellington council advice about using a push bike to get home. Winners !

d water has been deep at Cornish Street

The korokoro dam burst, torrent of water down the track and out the bottom at cornish st, not sure on the facts but i understand it overwhelmed the piping under the motorway and train tracks. havent seen any media about it, just eye witness assumptions.

damage etc aside, at least the lake at the top gets a bloody good flushing out, me and my dad took our dogs there a few weeks back and it was disgusting. though i suspect the track will be closed for a while, lots of repairs needed i would have thought and low priority.

Didn't Wellington just get it's wing wond back after being struck by lighting cost some $$$$$ price to. For myself this bad weather had just highlighted again the short comings of the roading system in this area.

• Like 1

Highway 2 up the side of the harbour was closed yesterday afternoon - friends living in Upper Hutt (who would normally take the train - not running) stood on a bus for 4 hours during a scenic tour of Porirua, Paramata and the beauty of H58.

Work in CBD, Live in Brooklyn. Didn't notice anything other than a typical rainy day.

• Like 2

Took me 5 hours to go from Welly to Masterton via the Pahiatua track in the truck

left 1 45pm Yesterday

People that went via sh 58 from Welly to Masterton 6 hours 30 min

Edited by bmrmad

Work in CBD, Live in Brooklyn. Didn't notice anything other than a typical rainy day.

this :lol: