Sign in to follow this  
trip3

What to do?

Hi all

I would like some help to get my money back from a current member that does sell things on here on a regular basis.

I know that the forum rules state no personal issues or the like.

However I have tried with multiple pms over the past two weeks.

He just doesn't send any replies.

Now I know it's only $60, but it's not right when I pay for some thing on the same day im quoted a price, then he confirms receipt of money and then the item changes to a different one, which he does not ship, and then he promises refund and asks for my bank details... As soon as I supply bank details the correspondence stops...

Any help would be appreciated.

And if you are reading this, then pls process my refund. A month is too long...

I don't like to name and shame but I will if I have to.

Thanks in advance

:)

Hi all

I would like some help to get my money back from a current member that does sell things on here on a regular basis.

I know that the forum rules state no personal issues or the like.

However I have tried with multiple pms over the past two weeks.

He just doesn't send any replies.

Now I know it's only $60, but it's not right when I pay for some thing on the same day im quoted a price, then he confirms receipt of money and then the item changes to a different one, which he does not ship, and then he promises refund and asks for my bank details... As soon as I supply bank details the correspondence stops...

Any help would be appreciated.

And if you are reading this, then pls process my refund. A month is too long...

I don't like to name and shame but I will if I have to.

Thanks in advance

:)

Simply put, sh*t happens - as you say it's only $60 so I doubt you're losing sleep over it especially if you own a BMW.

Let karma do it's thing and know to be cautious of who you purchase from :-)

Simply put, sh*t happens - as you say it's only $60 so I doubt you're losing sleep over it especially if you own a BMW.

Let karma do it's thing and know to be cautious of who you purchase from :-)

Bullshit. I own a bmw. I wouldn't accept being scammed out of $60. Just because someone owns a nice car doesn't mean they are carefree with their money....

• Like 2

Message one of the forum moderators and make them aware

I am aware Nathan and agree with Paul. However there are two sides to a story. We should wait for the response in all fairness

Edited by B.M.W Ltd

Better than being out of $160 from a forum member that took my money and disappeared. Shouldn't happen tho in this community

This. PM an admin or mod.

Can't guarantee that they can/will do anything (depends on the circumstances), but that's your first step if you're getting no joy from the member.

It is me that owes him $60

quite happy to own up and admit to mistake.

saw the notification thing about a PM, the flag thing disappears if you click the envelope icon, even if you dont open message, its still there unopened.

• Like 5