Sign in to follow this  
MD13

Nice in white

mm interesting, everythng else from new! to suggest it is a real one... but yeah different headliner..

Data for vehicle identification number: WBAAA120703580539 Model description: 325I Market: Europa Type: 1112 E-Code: E30 Chassis: Limousine Steering: rechts Doors: 2 Engine: M20 - 2,50l (125kW) Drive: Heckantrieb Transmission: manuell Body Color: Alpinweiss 2 (218) Upholstery: Stoff Anthrazit (0269) Production date: 10.11.1988
Code Sonderausstattung Optional Equipment S200A Entfall Katalysator Diesel particle filter S209A Sperrdifferenzial Differential lock 25% S215A Servolenkung, drehzahlabhängig Power steering, rpm-sensitive S288A BMW LM Rad Kreuzspeiche 29 BMW light alloy wheel, cross spoke 29 S339A Shadow-Line Shadow-Line S350A Wärmeschutzglas grün Therm. insulat. glass green S401A Schiebehebedach elektrisch Lift-up-and-slide-back sunroof, electric S410A Fensterheber elektrisch vorne Window lifts, electric, front S428A Warndreieck und Verbandstasche Warning triangle and first aid kit S481A Sportsitz Sports seat S510A Leuchtweitenregulierung Headlight aim control S548A Kilometertacho Kilometer-calibrated speedometer S562A Leseleuchte Reading light S675A Sound System Sound System S682A Fondsitzbank in Stoff Rear bench seat in fabric S687A Radiovorbereitung Radio preparation S704A M Sportfahrwerk M Sports suspension S708A M Sportlenkrad Leder M sports steering wheel leather S806A Dritte Bremsleuchte Third stoplamp S850A Zusätzl. Tankfüllung Export Additional Export tank filling S925A Versandschutzpaket Transport protection package

Very nice bar those wheels! I think the price is a little high too but it's hard to tell with prices these days.

Roof lining looks original to me. I have a white E30 and the headlining is the same colour and is definitely original.

• Like 1

^^^ agreed those wheels are rude as

• Like 1

Very nice bar those wheels! I think the price is a little high too but it's hard to tell with prices these days.

Roof lining looks original to me. I have a white E30 and the headlining is the same colour and is definitely original.

think ya missed the point... its supposed to be black on motorsport E30s.

• Like 1

think ya missed the point... its supposed to be black on motorsport E30s.

Eh... Looks better in that colour but maybe im biased ;)

Very weird spec, it has all the M-Sport options listed separately, 481, 704, etc. But not the M-Sport "pack", option code 336 or 337.

That would be why there is no black headliner - code 775 as it is only available with the MSport pack.

So technically NOT an M325, nice car though.

Very weird spec, it has all the M-Sport options listed separately, 481, 704, etc. But not the M-Sport "pack", option code 336 or 337.

That would be why there is no black headliner - code 775 as it is only available with the MSport pack.

So technically NOT an M325, nice car though.

• Like 2

The ad should read like this: "Here we have an example of an M325i (sort of). It's a future collector's car and we're going to charge 10g's for it. But even though we have the original wheels for it we instead bought the ugliest goddamn wheels we could find and fitted them with 55 profile Firestone Supercats. Because everyone knows that Supercats are the ultimate performance tyre and people who would buy an 80's BMW for 10g's would insist that it had new 55 profile Firestone Supercats on it. f**k we're smart."

• Like 8

Isn't that a worn out Tech 1 steering wheel? Thought the Mtec2 had a different one.

i reckon those wheels wouldnt look terrible if they were silver. I still think 10k for an E30 is just silly.

Car is on it's way to Auckland guys, with the original wheels. New owner told the seller to throw the new wheels in the bin :D

• Like 1

Step in the right direction, I hope they didn't pay the asking price either...

Pretty sure they will enjoy it even if they paid full price :-)

Car is on it's way to Auckland guys, with the original wheels. New owner told the seller to throw the new wheels in the bin :D

haha, hope he took the wheels with him, the hella flush stance kids on facebook would pay some pennies for them :P